The K2.1 Strength Training System is a Two-Weight-Stack System which can accommodate multiple users, or quicker transitions for the single user! The removable weight bench provides all the traditional angles for Decline, Flat, and Incline Bench Presses, Shoulder Presses, and Squats! The unique, "Turbo-Boost Feature" easily converts the resistance for Presses and Squats from 200 to 300 pounds!
- 90 Degree design allows for placement in any corner of a room
- Bench angles from flat, to incline, to shoulder press positions
- Bench can be used with dumbbells
- Squats up to 300 pounds!
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 400 pounds
- Two weight stacks allow for multiple simultaneous users
- Every Traditional Barbell exercise can be performed
- Every Traditional Dumbbell exercise can be performed
- Wide range of Functional Training exercises can be performed
- Weight range from 5 pounds to 300 pounds
- Optional Leg Press attachment
- Station 1: Press/Row/Squat Arm for safe machine style bench press, decline press, incline press, shoulder press, leveraged rows, and squats! The Flat/Incline/Decline Bench provides all traditional angles. The bench slides out of the way for squats! The unique doubling feature provides a 1:2 ratio for presses and squats up to 400 pounds on the 200 pound weight stack! The Press Arm is strong enough for dips! And, it folds out of the way for dumbbell work!
- Station 2: Fully adjustable Functional Training / Cable Arms provide over 100 exercises! Every exercise you have ever performed with dumbbells can be duplicated here! Also a great station for Sports Specific exercises, and Functional Training exercises! This station also includes a High Pulley for Lat Pull Downs, Triceps Pushdowns, etc! The self aligning Leg Extension / Leg Curl provides seated Leg Extension and Standing Leg Curls to fit any size user. Mid Pulley for Ab Crunches, Triceps extensions. Exercise Charts are mounted to plates right on the machine! Fits against the wall, or into a corner!
- Frame: 2” X 3”, and 2” X 2”, Heavy gauge steel tubing.
- Finish: Platinum Gray multi-stage electrostatic powdercoat paint.
- Pulleys: 4-1/2” diameter, fiberglass reinforced nylon and rotate on sealed ball bearing hub.
- Cables: Internally lubricated, 7 X 19 strand construction, rated at 2000 pound tensile strength.
- Upholstery: Double-stitched heavy gauge vinyl covering contoured, extremely-dense foam.
- Weight Plates: 1-1/4” thick precision milled with EZ Glide nylon bushings.
- Pivot Points: Rotate around sealed roller bearings.
- Dimensions: 11’ x 10’ or 14’ x 10’ with Optional Leg Press. Height 83”