You can expect nothing but the best from this Inner/Outer thigh machine. Pop-pin cam adjustment allows users to select starting position and range-of-motion for the weights. Features four sealed pillow block ball-bearing systems for smooth, comfortable Inner Thigh and Hip concentration. Provides pinpoint outer thigh concentration with additional emphasis on hips and glutes. Oversize DuraFirm™ pads, biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design make your workouts safe, comfortable and more effective. Angled seat eliminates lower back stress while no-slip hand grips assure stability.
NOTE: This machine is either an Inner or an Outer Thigh Machine. The basic unit can be configured to be used as one or the other, not both. In order to have both an Inner and Outer Thigh Machine, two units would need to be purchased.
- Dimensions: 56”L x 64”W x 62”H
- Mainframe:2" x 4" high-tensile strength steel. All 4-side welded.
- Finish: Double, powder-coat finish protects against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- Cables: Nylon-coated, self-lubricating, aircraft-quality steel cables.
- Pulleys: Fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys with v-grooved channels.
- Pads: Extra-tough, tear-resistant DuraFirm™ upholstery is double-stitched. Features high density top grade foam.
- Weight Plates: Machine drilled to exact specifications and employ oversized nylon bushings for super-smooth operation.
- Guide Rods: Highly-polished, chrome plated solid steel guide rods and selector rods for smooth movement.
- Instructional placard included