The FreeMotion Elliptical Trainer e7.7 features an integrated sound system to help keep users motivated and an integrated fan to keep them cool. The FreeMotion Elliptical Trainer e7.7 features an integrated sound system to help keep users motivated and an integrated fan to keep them cool.
- Integrated Speakers: Users can plug in their CD or MP3 player directly into the console via a standard audio cable to listen to their favorite music through the integrated speakers.
- Integrated Fan: With low, medium and high settings, the fan offers added comfort even during the most intense training.
- QuickTouch™ Programs and Resistance: Users can choose their program and make simple adjustments in workout intensity at the touch of a button.
- Rear-access Design: Space-efficient, rear-access design allows users to safely enter/exit the machine from the back.
- Patented Footpath: Unique footpath provides users with comfortable, natural striding movement.
- ERS™: Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power for the console.
- Belt Drive System: Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic™ belt, the drive system maintains a smooth striding motion with little noise.
- Dual Contact Heart Rate: Users have two contact points for monitoring heart rate. Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless chest strap.
- Wheel Track: The covered wheel track limits access to moving parts and prevents debris from entering.
- Resistance 20 levels
- Max User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements self-generating, TV option requires plug-in power (US) 100 Volt (INTL) 220 Volt
- Display Type large, high resolution LCD with dedicated stride per minute and resistance windows
- Display calories, calories per hour, time, pulse, distance, resistance, watts, mets Programs cardio, pulse, manual, random, interval, quick start, foothills, peaks, all-terrain
- Light Commercial Warranty Lifetime Base Frame, 3 Years Drive Motor, 3 Years Parts Including Belt & Deck, and 3 Years Labor.
- Home Warranty Lifetime frame, 3 years parts and 2 years labor