The Life Fitness Integrity Series Summit Trainer elliptical offers a totally new way to train. Life Fitness has added climbing to the best of a total-body cross-trainer resulting in a revolutionary machine that is intuitive and challenging for people of all fitness levels. User-defined stride lengths and five training positions make it easy to control the intensity and target various muscle groups for personalized workouts that can easily evolve with the exerciser's goals. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Oversized Pedals: The pedal design allows users to adjust foot position comfortably and the narrow 2.8" pedal spacing minimizes lateral hip shifting, which reduces lower back stress.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Self-Powered Convenience*: Powered completely by human movement, you can place these energy-efficient cross-trainers anywhere in your facility, with no electrical cords or outlets to consider.
- Optional 17" Attachable TV
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Oversize Non-slip Pedals
- Support Handlebars
- On-the-Fly Programming
- iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Stride Length: 26" (45.7cm)
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Dimensions and Weight: 68"L x 33"W x 73"H; 400 lbs
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Optional Tuner Systems: NTSC/ATSC, PAL/SECAM/DVB are available
- Optional Attachable 17" Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- *Optional Attachable TV requires external power source. AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.)
- Display: LED; Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display, with Numeric Kepypad
- Optional: iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV
- Optional: Channel Memory: 1000 Available Channels; Previous Channel Viewed; Channel Renumbering; Secondary Audio Programs (SAP) - SAP TV broadcast requrired; Closed Captioning; Mute Feature; Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
Warranty:2-year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components, 1-year labor, Optional Attachable TV: 2-year limited warranty / electrical and mechanical parts; 90 days / labor
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!