DetailsThe CYBEX 625T is a value-packed treadmill that delivers the performance features you need to keep the user happy and your business healthy. Designed to encourage serious and casual fitness athletes alike to rediscover the simple joys of running, jogging, and walking, the CYBEX 625T offers better stability and greater comfort than the competition.
Take a closer look at the 625T and you’ll notice that the belt is covered edge to edge to Minimize wear and improve user safety. Plus, the deck can easily be flipped and rotated to further extend its life. Most important, the 625T is built to the highest manufacturing and environmental standards by CYBEX in their ISO 9001-certified plant. So it will stand up to the most demanding fitness environments and challenging workouts.
The 625T’s split-level display keeps workout programs and metrics at eye level, so users can focus on their performance. Volume, speed, and incline buttons are built into the console, giving the user total control at their fingertips – for greater stability. Plus, you can choose the optional wireless audio receiver to feed sound from your wall-mounted televisions.
At the heart of the 625T is the IS3 Intelligent Suspension System, the result of extensive research conducted by the CYBEX Institute for Exercise Science. The 625T’s deck is soft at landing, firm in the middle, and rigid at toe-off to precisely match the body mechanics of running. So runners will experience a smooth, comfortable ride with minimal stress, impact, and shock. The CYBEX IS3 system uses an advanced elastomer to cushion shock on every step.
- Speed Range:0.5 – 12.4 mph (0.8 – 20 kph)
- Incline Levels: 0% – 15%
- Running Area (L × W): 60” (152 cm) × 22” (56 cm)
- Drive Motor: 5 HP Peak AC
- Incline Motor: 1000 lbs. thrust
- Dimensions (L × W): 82” (208 cm) × 34” (86 cm)
- Display: Time, Speed, Incline, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, Cal/Hr, METs, Watts, Pace; Graphic Display of Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, 9 standard programs including Heart Rate Control, 1-mile Fitness Test, and Gerkin Protocol
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar® Wireless
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx® Certification Pending)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181kg)
- Power: 110V, 115V, 208V-220V, 230V
- Compliance: FCC, ETL listed to UL1647, EN, CE, ASTM, CSA
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.
- Additional Information:
Name Cybex 625T Commercial Treadmill Premium Certified Pre-Owned condition Certified Pre-Owned Brand cybex Warranty
Warranty:10 yr - frame 3 yr - parts 1 yr - labor 1 yr - deck/belt