Get a superior workout with the ultimate in fitness innovation. The i11.9 Incline Trainer brings iFit® Technology to life on the beautiful, full-color touch screen! Watch your progress in real time as you stroll through Central Park, jog in Paris or run the Boston Marathon. Plus, the incline and decline automatically adjust so you burn more calories, sculpt different muscles and enjoy more balanced workouts. Also featuring a Direct Rear Velocity System, built-in workouts, an extra-long, cushioned deck and quick workout controls, this incline trainer delivers everything you need for incredible training!
- Extra-Long, Cushioned Deck : Featuring a commercial, double-layered, double-sided deck, the i11.9 Incline Trainer is built to last. Stretch out your stride with the 22" x 60" 2-ply, maintenance-free treadbelt and feel the incredible joint protection with built-in isolator cushioning.
- Incline and Decline Training: With up to 30% incline, you'll recruit more muscle on the i11.9, targeting your quads and glutes. And, to perfect cadence and strengthen your legs for the downhill segments of the next marathon or 10K, the 3% decline adds variety and realistic training to any program. The lift motor, specifically designed for the Incline Trainer, delivers 1500 lbs. of lift force for consistent deck movement and stabilization.
- iFit® Ready*: Get smarter workouts and faster results with iFit® Technology. Featuring workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels and personalized, goal-specific programs, this wireless technology is the ultimate workout experience! Speed, incline and decline controls automatically adjust to match terrain and maximize results. Now, you can customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online. iFit® Ready”: “*iFit® Ready machines require an iFit® membership sold separately. Purchase an iFit® membership today to get the infinite benefits that come from training with iFit® Technology.
- 10" Full-Color Touch Screen with Browser Powered by Android™: Browse the web* during any workout! With the built-in 10" full-color touch screen and browser Powered by Android™, every FreeMotion® Cardio machine delivers the ultimate motivation. Now, you can check the news, read email, watch sports highlights, get on Facebook® and more! Plus, with wireless connectivity and a USB connection, console software is upgradable for the life of the product. *Web browsing feature can be disabled.
- 9 Built-In Workouts: Preset workouts deliver competition, weight-loss, map and HD video workouts to help users of all levels reach their goals. Quick console controls make it easy to get started!
- Quick Workout Controls: Quickly adjust speed, incline and decline with these convenient console controls. Personalize your workout with the touch of a button instead of scrolling through settings found on other equipment.
- Built-In Wireless Controls: Connect each machine wirelessly to Cardio Theater, Broadcastvision™ Entertainment, MYE™ Entertainment, CardioVision and Fantaay™ audio broadcasting. Built-in compatibility eliminates the need for other hardware or wires.
- 17" FreeVision™ HDTV – Optional Upgrade: Add motivation to any workout with this optional upgrade. A wide viewing angle and dynamic contrast and color saturation combine for a beautiful picture. Individual product TVs deliver a more personalized, entertaining workout. The FreeMotion® Cardio consoles feature integrated TV controls and are prewired for a fast and easy upgrade.
- Workouts Around the World: Choose a pre-drawn workout or draw your own map anywhere in the world with workouts Powered by Google Maps™! The treadmill automatically adjusts to match the incline and decline of the terrain! Plus, watch your progress on a Google Maps™ satellite, map or street view in real time!
- Entertainment Charging Station: Charge an iPod®**, MP3 Player or phone during any workout with this convenient charging station. A headphone jack allows you to listen to your music and Jillian Michaels during an iFit® Workout. **iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- Direct Rear Velocity System: This self-cooling, 5.0 CHP high-torque, brushless AC speed control motor is positioned at the back of the machine for a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- Treadbelt: 22" x 60" (58 x 152 cm)
- Max. User Weight 400 lbs. (181 kgs)
- Displays Speed, Time, Incline/Decline, Distance, Vertical Feet, Calories, Calories per Hour, Pace.
- Domestic Power Requirements: 120 v, 20 amp
- Decline/Incline Range: -3–30%
- In-Club Entertainment: Cardio Theater, Broadcastvision™ Entertainment, MYE™ Entertainment, CardioVision, Fantaay™, FreeVision™ HDTV.
- Motor: 5.0 HP AC, DRVS motor system and controller.
Freemotion Purchase Review by Kimberly W.
I have purchased several pieces of exercise equipment over the years and this was the best experience yet. I would highly recommend these guys for all your exercise equipment purchases. Marc was extremely helpful, provided the best price and was very responsive. I received better customer service than I would have received walking into a store and I was able to do everything over the phone. Marc was very good about following up and making sure that the equipment arrived, was installed correctly and that I was happy with my purchase. You don't get this kind of customer service in a retail store. Once they make the sale they never think about you again, not with Total Body Experts. I will definitely purchase all future equipment from Total Body Experts.
- Charleston SC.