Featuring a unique, rear-drive motor system, the FreeMotion Treadmill t7.5 offers users a spacious running surface with comfortable cushioning. Featuring a unique, rear-drive motor system, the FreeMotion Treadmill t7.5 offers users a spacious running surface with comfortable cushioning.
- Integrated Speakers: Users can plug in their CD or MP3 player directly into the console via a standard audio cable to listen to their favorite music through the integrated speakers.
- Integrated Fan: With low, medium and high settings, the fan offers added comfort even during the most intense training.
- Cushioning: By combining the 4 urethane isolators suspending the deck and the rear-drive motor system, users experience additional cushioning as the deck is able to give with every foot strike.
- Maintenance-Free Belt: The 22" x 60" multi-ply belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use.
- QuickTouch™ Speed: Adjust speed from 0 to 12 MPH by simply touching a QuickTouch button or scrolling in 0.1 MPH increments.
- Incline: Adjust incline from 0 to 15% by scrolling in 0.5 increments.
- Rear-Drive Motor: The continuous-duty, 3.0 HP DC motor is positioned in the back of the machine for a smooth running surface.
- Deck: Double coated with phenolic resin on both sides of the deck to last twice as long.
- Lift Motor: AC lift motor provides smooth incline and decline movement and stabilizes the deck.
- Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless chest strap.
- Motor: rear drive, 3.0 HP DC continuous duty, commercial grade
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0 - 15%
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: 120 Volt 12 AMP
- Treadbelt: 22" x 60", commercial grade, multi-ply
- Rollers: 2.5" crowned and machined
- Display Type: large, high resolution LCD with dedicated speed and incline windows
- Display: speed, pace, distance, time, incline, calories, calories per hour, mets, pulse
- Programs: manual, pulse, interval, quick start, all-terrain, fit test, custom, random, walk/run (5k, 10k)