The FreeMotion Treadmill is driven by a one-of-a-kind, rear-drive motor system that delivers quality performance with the softest deck cushioning. Also featuring the DRVS™ motor system, the high-performance FreeMotion Treadmill provides users a comfortable running surface that is easy to use, while owners get a low-maintenance, reliable machine.
- Cushioning: By combining BioStride® urethane deck isolators and the DRVS motor system, users experience additional cushioning as the deck is able to give with every foot strike.
- Maintenance-free Belt: 22" x 60" (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt requires no lubrication for years of smooth, consistent use.
- QuickTouch™ Speed: Adjust speed from 1 to 12 MPH by simply touching a QuickTouch button or scrolling in 0.1 MPH increments.
- Motor: DRVS™, Direct Rear Velocity System; a self-cooling 5.0 HP high-torque AC speed control motor, positioned in the back of the machine for a smoother running surface and easier maintenance.
- Deck: Double coated with phenolic resin on both sides of the deck to last twice as long when flipped during general maintenance.
- Incline: Adjust Incline from 0 to 15% by scrolling in 0.5% increments.
- Serviceability: The unique DRVS system makes routine, preventative maintenance easy because the hood is positioned at the back of the machine.
- Lift Motor: AC lift motor provides smooth incline and decline movement and stabilizes the deck.
- Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® wireless telemetry.
- Motor: 5.0 HP AC, DRVS motor system and controller
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12 MPH
- Incline Range: 0 to 15%
- Max. User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements: 120 Volts, 20 Amp Dedicated Circuit
- In-club Entertainment: Cardio Theater® & BroadcastVision® Compatible
- Networking Capabilities FitLinxx® Certified
- Treadbelt 22" x 60" (56 cm x 152 cm), 2-ply belt
- Displays Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Watts, Heart Rate, % Max. Heart Rate, Speed, Incline, Vertical Feet
Lifetime Drive Motor & Base Frame, 3 Years Parts Including Belt & Deck, and 3 Years Labor.