The new 525 Cardio Series offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality you’d expect, the durability and reliability you require and a new easyto-use, centralized, console designed to provide an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised environments.
- Total body Cross Trainer: A commercial-quality cross trainer with the patented Arc design that gives fast fitness results. Train for weight loss, strength and power on one machine. The Cybex 525AT Arc Trainer® offers broad incline and resistance ranges to do the work of three machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the “glide” is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a “stride” (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, it’s the “climb” of a stepper or climber. Research shows that the Cybex Arc Trainer burns more calories than any other cross trainer or elliptical tested.
- User-Friendly Technology: The 525 Cardio Series makes innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition E3 View monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6˝ embedded display
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 600 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76" x 30" x 62.5"; 193cm x 76cm x 159cm
- Machine Weight: 364 lbs (165 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power: AC Powered: 115V, 208-220V, 230V
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, strides per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts: Quick Start (Manual mode), three weight loss, three cardio, two strength; Workouts have 10 levels and controls both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume. Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless.
- Color: Grey shrouds with choice of five standard (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) colors and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Dutch
- AV/Ent.: MYE wireless audio receiver E3 View embedded HD monitor
Warranty Consumer: 5 years Parts; 1 year Labor; 10 years Frame Commercial: 1 year Parts; 1 year Labor; 10 years Frame