Cybex 525 cardio machines make innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals.
PEDAL DESIGN: Extra-wide double-sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy-to-adjust pull-strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
RESISTANCE RANGE: The 525C's wide range of resistance (from 20 to 600 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users.
HANDLEBARS: Multi-position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual-contact heart-rate grips conveniently located for either position.
CUSTOM COLORS: Why stick with silver grey when you can choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome). Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in cardiovascular and strength equipment.
SEAT ENGINEERING: A Cybex proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need three things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas - while allowing full range of leg motion - while being kind to between the legs.
FRONT WHEELS: Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 625 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
SINGLE STAGE DRIVE: The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high-torque capabilities with exceptionally-low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 600 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 600 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Bike Mode, Constant Power
- Resistance Type: Hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 48˝ × 22.5˝ × 65˝; 122 cm × 57 cm × 165 cm
- Machine Weight: 142 lbs. (64.5 kg)
- Power: Self-powered
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (182 kg)
- Compliance: ETL Listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, FCC Class B, RoHS
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, revolutions per minute, calories per hour and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows road speed and resistance level
- Connectivity: N/A
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Colors: Grey shrouds with choice of five standard (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) frame colors and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Polish, Dutch
- Convenience features: Tablet / magazine rack, water bottle holder and utility tray
- AV / Entertainment Options: MYE wireless audio receiver; E3 View HD embedded monitor; iPod / iPhone integration with 30-pin connector
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; Workouts have 21 levels
Warranty Consumer: 1 year Labor; 5 years Parts; 10 years Frame Commercial: 1 year Labor; 1 year Parts; 10 years Frame