DetailsWhether guests, employees, and residents want to speed walk their way to fitness or break into an all-out sprint at 12 mph, the 525T can handle the pace. An innovative QR code offers easy access to workouts and information via any smartphone – to help everyone reach their ﬁtness goals faster.
- The New 525 Series offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality you’d expect, the durability and reliability you require and a new easy-to-use, centralized, console designed to provide an intuitive, accessible layout for users in managed and unsupervised environments.
- Cybex Engineering and Performance The 525T treadmill is built with premium materials such as US steel and the highest manufacturing standards for maximum durability and reliability. And with safety and performance features such as a low step-up height, ARMZTM stability bars, IS3 intelligent Suspension System, powerful 5 HP peak Ac motor, and a large running space, users of all levels will experience a safe, smooth, and comfortable ride with minimal stress and impact.
- User-friendly Technology The 525 Cardio Series makes innovative use of QR codes to provide users with easy access to equipment information and workouts via a mobile device. Guests, employees, and residents can select cardio workouts that best meet their fitness goals. The optional high definition E3 View monitor offers three viewing modes on a 15.6˝ embedded display.
- Product Number: 525T
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 12.4 mph; 0.8 - 20 km/h
- Elevation Range: 0% - 15%
- Running Area: (L x W): 60 x 20 in; 152 x 51 cm
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 82” × 34.5” × 61.5”; 208 cm × 87.5 cm × 156 cm
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Machine Weight: 393 lbs (178 kg)
- Step-up Height: 8 in (20.5 cm)
- Power: AC powered: 115V, 208V -220V, 230V
- Power Details: Motor: 5 HP peak AC motor
- Handrails: ARM2 stability bars
- Display: Graphic display of workout profile via 8 × 5 LED; Numeric display of time, calories, distance, pace and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range; Lower display shows speed and incline level
- Programs: Quick Start (Manual mode), four weight loss, four cardio; Workouts have 10 levels
- Program Details: Convenience features: Optional iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume. Speed and Incline controls located on cross bar, Two large water bottle holders, magazine rack and a utility tray.
- Personal Cooling Fan: No
- Made for iPod/iPhone: Optional iPod/iPhone integration with 30-pin connector. Users can easily charge an iPod or iPhone, listen to music, switch tracks, and control volume.
- Embedded Wireless Audio Receiver: Optional
- Integrated AV Controls: Track/Channel, Volume
- Connectivity: Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact Grips and Wireless
- Compliance: ETL Listed to UL1647, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, CE EMC Directive, FCC Class A, RoHS
- Safety: Permanently attached lanyard with removable key
- Safety Sentry: Standard
- Colors: Five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome) and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors.
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Danish, Dutch
- Additional Information
Name Cybex 525T Treadmill With E3 Monitor condition New Brand cybex