- Quick Start lets you enter the Manual program with a single touch of the Start Key.
- Live keyboard lets your change your program or any of its settings while in the program without starting over.
- Well-grounded design of the elevation system which retracts into the frame for a clean, solid look.
- Running Comfort with a supremely comfortable suspension system absorbs the impact of landing where it occurs and yet provides a stable and efficient tor-off area for maximum running efficiency.
- Split Display with the console itself is designed to match the way you use a treadmill. By separating the console into two parts, we've given you the ability to use what you want and when.
- For easy movement we've included a pair of pick up handles at the rear of the unit.
- Attention to detail such as the edges of the drive belt are covered to prevent belt edge fray and prevent dirt from being collected between the deck and belt. These also keep things like fingers and towels from getting caught.
- Long Life 3" crowned rollers provide long roller bearing life (250,000 miles) and a deck that flips and rotates giving up to four wear surfaces.
- Decline is included - for each uphill there's a downhill. The Cybex 530T Pro+ gives you the added dimension of going downhill.
- CSAFE capable for use with systems like CardioTheater, BroadcastVision, Fitlinxx, and Enercise.
- Safety Sentry knows whether your are there or not. It will stop the belt after the pre-selected waiting period helping to keep members safe - this does not take the place of the Safety Lanyard, it works with the system.
- Programming for everyone Quick Start, Manual, 5K Run, 9 Holes, Heart Rate Control, Weight Loss, and Cardio programs provide virtually unlimited variety.
- Heart rate monitoring from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. A multi-colored heart shaped LED provides color-coded feedback of your heart rate.
- Super convenience with dual water bottle holders and CD/MP3 player compartment.
- The motor has integral brush wear monitoring with the controller utilized high efficiency Pulse Width Modulation technology and high-speed stability management for consistent speed control and smooth operation.
- Footprint 32”W x 81”L (81cm x 206cm)
- Maximum User Weight 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Power 115V (+/-5%), 60Hz, 20A dedicated line; 208/220V (+/-5%), 60H, 15A dedicated line; 230V (+/-5%), 50Hz, 15A dedicated line
- Motor 3.0HP DC Continuous duty with radial cooling fan and a High efficiency pulse width modulated (PWM) controller.
- Elevation Range -2 to 15%
- Speed 0.5 to 12.4 MPH (0.8-20kph)
- Running Surface 20”W x 60”L (50cm x 152cm)
- Programs Quick Start, Manual, 5K Run (10 levels), 9 Holes (10 levels), Heart Rate Control (60-95%), Calorie Goal (10 levels), Cardio (10 levels) and Weight Loss (10 levels)
- Console Features Upper Console: Dot matrix graphics of program, Large 1” LED display of distance, calories, METs, pace and heart rate, I/R port for set up.
- Lower Console: LED display of speed and dual function display of time and elevation.
- Safety E-Stop safety lanyard and safety sentry shutdown feature
- Total Body Experts Warranty - One full year warranty on labor and parts. Certain commercial units may be eligible for upgraded extended warranty for units going in to a pure residential setting, please ask for details.
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.
Warranty supplied by Cybex: 3 Months Parts & Labor from Cybex
Extended Warranties Available Direct from Cybex:
1 Year Parts and Labor + 299 (Total Coverage of 1 Year and 6 Months)
3 Year Parts and Labor + 699 (Total Coverage of 3 Years and 6 Months)
5 Year Parts and Lifetime Labor + 1299 (Total Coverage of 5 Years and 6 Months Parts and Lifetime Labor)
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
Love My Treadmill Review by Linda M.
I love my treadmill. It arrived in like new condition. I've had it for approx 3 1/2 months and have put many, many miles on it. The sales staff as well as Marc the owner were a pleasure to work with.
- Amarillo TX.
Customer for Life Review by Glenda P.
This company is phenomenal with top notch customer service that I have never encountered before. From my first contact with them to my last encounter, they went above and beyond to provide not only the best competitive pricing but additional perks that even made a sweeter deal. I was treated like I was the only customer that they had (which I knew they had numerous) and was given their total attention each time that I talked with them. Because of my indecision's and delays, they went out of their way so that I received my heavy equipment fast and delivered right at my doorstep. I contacted three other competitors for pricing and never heard word-one from them. Total Body Experts was on the phone the very next day assisting me in making a great decision on the selection of my equipment. I would highly recommend this company, they are very knowledgeable.
-Redwood City CA.