A total body cross trainer created for the most demanding users in the most demanding environment. The versatility of the 625AT Arc Trainer® means that a single unit can satisfy a diverse range of user needs and desires.
- LOAD DEPENDENT: The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Two exercisers, a man who weighs 230 lbs and the other a woman who weighs 120 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight. The perfect workout ... and only Cybex has it.
- REVERSE ARC MOVEMENT: This is what makes the Arc an Arc. The unique Reverse Arc motion, a patented advanced stride technology, never places the user’s toe behind the knee (when the toe moves behind the knee significantly more stress is applied to the knee joint). The Reverse Arc Motion moves legs in a biomechanically correct pathway - reducing stress at the knee while offering a complete range of motion for both the knee and hip.
- SAME SIDE FORWARD: With Same Side Forward (SSF), the arm and leg on the same side move together, so that the relationship with the arm handle and footplate remains the same regardless of incline. This allows the user to always maintain optimal posture during exercise which virtually eliminates stress on the back. Other cross trainers, with arms and legs moving in opposite directions, lack the ability to maintain correct body positioning throughout the incline range.
- MUSCLE TARGETING: The wide range of resistance and incline makes the Arc Trainer unique. From the deconditioned to professional athletes, it is right for everyone! Using this broad incline and resistance range, anyone using this product will notice they have the ability to emphasize specific muscle groups, whether at higher incline levels as a stepping motion to work the quads or lower levels of incline with increased resistance to firm up the butt!
- GLIDE, STRIDE, AND CLIMB ZONES: The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the “Glide”; Medium position called the “Stride” and High position for the “Climb”.
- LONG INPUT ARMS: The Arc Trainer is equipped with long input arms with a more linear path versus the shorter handles found on other cross trainers. This near linear path minimizes painful wrist articulation allowing you to get a better upper body workout and maintain good posture.
- PROGRAMS: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- CUSTOM COLORS: Why stick with silver gray when you choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome)? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in CV and strength equipment.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 (61 cm)
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 76 x 32 x 62.5 in; 192 x 81 x 159 cm
- Machine Weight: 412 lbs (187 kg)
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Display: Graphic display of profile via 7 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows time. incline and resistance level.
- Workouts: Quick Start, Manual, three Weight Loss, three Cardio, two Strength and Heart Rate Control. Programs have 10 levels and control both incline and resistance.
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Centrally located water bottle holder and dual utility trays.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Color: Gray shrouds with choice of five standard frame colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) or choose from over 180 custom colors
- Languages: 10 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Canadian English) AV/Ent.: Optional embedded receiver
- Connectivity: AC Adaptor: AC adapted option provides full time display lighting.
Warranty: 10 yr - frame 3 yr - parts 1 yr - labor