DetailsA Commercial High End cross trainer designed to concentrate on the lower body. The 770A Arc Trainer has all of the features of the Total Body Arc Trainer without the Arm motion. Popular with coaches and trainers, the Lower Body Arc is often chosen because it gives added workout flexibility.
Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The CYBEX Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
E3 VIEW Everyone approaches exercise differently. Some want every detail of their workout, some would like to add entertainment, and others simply want to escape. Introducing the Cybex E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes that deliver the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. Exercise is more fun with the latest technology from Cybex.
Features:Load dependent The Arc is load dependent which means that resistance is scaled to the user's weight. Two exercisers, a man who weighs 230 lbs and the other a woman who weighs 120 lbs, both get the same workout when they enter the same program levels and their own weight. The perfect workout ... and only CYBEX has it.
Glide, Stride, and Climb Zones The Arc offers three exercise zones for the ultimate in variety: Low position is for the Glide; Medium position called the Stride and High position for the Climb.
Workouts The 770 Arc Trainers unique workout selections allow the user to select their workout based specifically on their goals. Workouts include two Weight Loss, three Strength, two Shaping, and three Cardio including Heart Rate Control, a well as two Power workouts that include the Arc Trainers unique Adaptive Power mode.
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24 inches
- Resistance Range: up to 900 Watts
- Drive type: Two-stage drive
- Brake: Brushless Eddy current brake with generator
- Dimensions: 76 x 32 x 62.5 in
- Machine Weight: 404lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 400lbs.
- Display: 4.3" Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control. Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED. Numeric display of time distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, strides per minute and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows incline and resistance level
- Workouts:Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control.
- Convenience Features: Split level display with magazine rack. Water bottle holder, dual utility tray, and dual speed fan.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and wireless. HR light indicator is multi colored with different color light for specific target heart rate zones
- Additional Information:
Name Cybex 770A Lower Body Arc Trainer with E3 Entertainment Monitor - New condition New Brand cybex Warranty
Warranty10 yr - frame 3 yr - parts 1 yr - labor
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!