Train for strength, power, endurance, cardio, and weight loss. The CYBEX Arc Trainer offers broad incline and resistance ranges which mean it is really 3 machines in one. At the lower incline levels, the glide is a cross country skier. In the mid-range levels, the motion is a stride (like an elliptical except with proper positioning). At the high levels, the climb of a stepper or climber. Glide, Stride, and Climb. And ... lots of programs also make the Arc Trainer fun to use.
- CardioTouch display offers a touch screen command for workout and entertainment control. Users can easily set up a workout, charge an iPod® or iPhone®, scroll through playlists, albums, artists, podcasts, and more.
- Innovative Muscle Map™ displays the intensity of the exercise for individual muscle groups based on the users selection of stride rate, resistance and incline to aid them in precisely targeted results.
- Optional E3 View Monitor provides users selectable display of exercise data, TV or video, both or none.
- Two speed fan with adjustable venting to keep the user cool
- Resistance Range: Up to 900 Watts
- Incline Levels: 21
- Stride Length: 24”
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 77” × 36.7” × 62.5”
- Program: Quick Start, three Weight Loss, two Cardio, two Shaping, three Strength, as well as Adaptive Power, Constant Power, and Heart Rate Control
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Contact and Polar® Wireless
- Connectivity: CSAFE (Fitlinxx® Level 3 Pending)
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power: Self powered, AC Adatped version also available
- Compliance: ETL listed to UL 1647, FCC Class B, ASTM, EN 957, CE Low Voltage Directive, EMC and ROHS
- 10 yr - frame
- 3 yr - parts
- 1 yr - labor
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
Great machine! Review by Greg C.
My purchase of the 770 AT arc trainer with Total Body Experts was very satisfactory. From when I first contacted Jared, reviewing what I was looking fore from a recommission to a new trainer, the delivery to my house and the set up I could not be more pleased as every step went smooth and on schedule. Also when I had questions in regards to my trainer Sandy and other personal were very helpful and my concerns we answered. I recommend by my experiences that you contact Total Body Fitness after shopping around for the equipment you are interested in and they will have what you are looking for at a good price and high quality. They are a very professional and knowledgeable staff.