Cybex Arc Trainers
Arc trainers are considered by many athletes to be the “correct” type of exercise machine, because it uses the arc of motion determined by biomechanics as matching the human body dynamic. It gives the user a full workout, strengthening abs, buttocks, hamstrings, calves, forearms, and shoulders. Due to its design and range of motion, many can complete and entire workout with this one machine. Cybex arc trainers are the premier manufacturer of these cross training machines. Some of the most important aspects of an arc trainer include:
- Training efficiency – arc trainers require less time for the same amount of cardiovascular exertion.
- Low-impact exercise – the motion of arms and legs involves no shock, only constant, fluidic motion. Those who have suffered knee or joint injuries with impact trainers often find they can continue their program with an arc trainer.
- More fun – one of the biggest barriers to consistent training is boredom. Arc trainers combine the motions of a stair climber, elliptical trainer, and cross country ski machine. This varies the exercise workout and continues to engage the user.
Cybex Arc Trainers
Long time gym enthusiasts who have spent time with other types of cardiovascular workout machines often gravitate to the arc trainer because:
- Cybex trainers offer a manual option, allowing a wide range of workout paces. This makes this machine comfortable for users anywhere from beginners to highly-conditioned athletes.
- In order to offer effective routines, Cybex includes preset workouts ranging from low intensity to high intensity programs.
- Routines offer interesting and challenging variations, including incline intervals and increased resistance for strength conditioning. This makes the equipment appropriate for both weight loss programs and cardiovascular enhancement.
- Users track their activity and results through an on-board digital monitor which displays heart rate and calories consumed.
- The machine can be used in full body with moveable hand poles, or lower body with handrails.
Cybex arc trainers are a powerful addition to any training or exercise facility. For this reason, we at Total Body Experts highly recommend Cybex equipment. To find out more, please call us at 866-203-5770 today.
Items 11 to 17 of 17 total
Not all cross trainers are created equal. Cross training refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ..MSRP: $9,249.00OUR PRICE: $7,990.00You Save: $1,259.00!
The 625A Arc Trainer® has the great leg movement and other great features of the 625AT Total Body Arc Trainer. Designed to concentrate on the lower ..MSRP: $7,715.00OUR PRICE: $6,790.00You Save: $925.00!
Cybex sees beyond today’s trends to deliver a new and honest approach to cross-training — the “right way to work out.” The Arc Trainer was dev..MSRP: $4,725.00OUR PRICE: $2,825.00You Save: $1,900.00!
The “Total Body” Cybex 610A Arc Trainer offers all of the award winning features of the 600A Arc Trainer, but adds arm handles conveniently design..MSRP: $6,495.00OUR PRICE: $2,590.00You Save: $3,905.00!
Cybex the Arc 600A Lower Body Trainer has previously been voted “Best New Product” because of the revolutionary and intense workout it delivers by..MSRP: $3,908.00OUR PRICE: $2,390.00You Save: $1,518.00!
The new 525 Cardio Series offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality you’d expect, the durability and reliability you require and ..MSRP: $7,349.00OUR PRICE: $6,890.00You Save: $459.00!
The New 525 Series offers the industry leading Cybex commercial-level quality you’d expect, the durability and reliability you require and a new eas..MSRP: $7,349.00OUR PRICE: $6,690.00You Save: $659.00!