The Body Craft SPX Training Cycle is built and warranted for Club use, but is an affordable exercise bike for Home use.
- Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and including a micro-adjust Safety Knob with Emergency Stop
- Super comfortable saddle
- Saddle and Handlebars are infinitely adjustable for a perfect fit
- Belt Drive for smooth, maintenance-free performance Belt Drive: For Smooth, quiet, and Maintenance-free Performance; The Automotive quality Hutchinson 5PK V-Ribbed Belt will last, and last, and last Maintenance free. No need for oil, like a chain-driven cycle,/li>.
- Flywheel Precision 46 Pound, Perimeter Weighted Flywheel: Placing the bulk of the weight on the perimeter of the flywheel is equivalent to using a standard 60 pound flywheel. Turns on the very best bearings SKF available, manufactured in Germany, and France
- Water Bottle Holder Conveniently attached to Handlebars
- Frame Heavy Duty Steel Frame, Coated with Two-Phase process to prevent rust and corrosion
- Flywheel Precision, perimeter weighted 46 Pound Flywheel
- Drive French-made Hutchinson 5PK v-ribbed automotive belt
- Resistance Patented Friction-Brake resistance for extra-smooth performance, and controlled by a micro-adjust safety knob with emergency stop
- Lower Bracket Heat treated Cro-Moly axle turns on sealed SKF bearings
- Cranks Three piece cold-forged steel, 175mm long
- Pedals Aluminum alloy pedals with toe straps
- Optional SPD pedals available
- Seat Post / Handlebar Stem Stainless steel with engraved scale
- Hexagonal shape creates a very rigid connection
- Micro-adjustment to fit all sizes and styles
- Seat Top Quality, built for comfort saddle
- Max User Weight 300 pounds
- Floor Space 43" Long x 24" Wide x 47" High
- Box Dimensions / Weight 43" Long x 39" Wide x 9.5" High
Commercial Use: 20 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts, 90 Days Wear Items
SPX Bike Review by Kerry B.
I purchased the bike earlier this year. It arrived in excellent condition and still performs great!
- Pueblo CO.