DetailsThis is an amazing machine. An upright bike that delivers fitness results faster for any environment and for any user. For those who have never ridden a bike before and those preparing for the Olympics, one bike does it all.
- PEDAL DESIGN: Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
- RESISTANCE RANGE: The 625C's wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users. 900 watts "can make a grown man cry" - quote from a veteran cyclist.
- HANDLEBARS: Multi-position handlebars allow users to sit in a more upright position or be comfortable in a more aero position with dual contact heart rate grips conveniently located for either position.
- CUSTOM COLORS: Why stick with silver grey when you can choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome)? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in cardiovascular and strength equipment.
- SEAT ENGINEERING: A Cybex proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need three things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas - while allowing full range of leg motion - while being kind to between the legs.
- FRONT WHEELS: Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 625 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
- SINGLE STAGE DRIVE: The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 900 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power and Bike Mode
- Resistance Type: hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 48 x 22.5 x 64 in; 122 x 57 x 162.5 cm
- Machine Weight: 142 lb. (64.5 kg)
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display: 8x15 amber LED bar graph matrix, seven segment LED modules, and LED enunciator bar
- Connectivity: Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Colors: Grey shrouds with choice of five standard (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) colors and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors
- Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- AV/Ent.: MYE Wireless Entertainment System option
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode or Constant Power; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels
- Additional Information
Name Cybex 625C Upright Bike with E3 Monitor condition New Brand cybex