This is an amazing machine. A bike that delivers fitness results faster for any environment and for any user. For those who have never ridden a bike before and those preparing for the Olympics, one bike does it all.
- ONE BIKE DOES IT ALL: The Cybex 625 series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members fitness experience, whether they choose the 625C to train for a triathlon, or the 625R as they begin their journey to better fitness.
- CLEAR CONTROLS WITH GREAT ENTERTAINMENT: Cybex bikes combine contemporary design with exceptional reliability and extraordinary usability. From their stunning good looks to hidden details like its self-tensioning drive, these bikes are destined to invite users of all capabilities and will keep performing for the long run. The console is designed around ease of use with clear centralized controls and the optional wireless receiver adds seamless entertainment.
- BEGINNER TO OLYMPIAN: The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who have never ridden a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 625R is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and... it goes up to 900 Watts (to make a grown man cry). This is all possible because of the Cybex self-tensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high power training tool. But... belt tension creates drag... and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex self-tensioning drive.
- RUGGED DURABILITY: For low maintenance. With a welded frame made from forged steel, the Cybex 625 bikes have a three-piece heavy-duty mountain bike crank that makes them durable enough for rugged mountain terrain. In a gym setting, this construction translates to low maintenance. Cybex engineers even designed the enclosures so that sweat is directed away from the bike mechanism.
- PEDAL DESIGN: Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
- RESISTANCE RANGE: The 625R's wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience. 20 Watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users. 900 watts "can make a grown man cry" - quote from a veteran cyclist.
- HANDLEBARS: Multi-positioned handlebars promote a comfortable hand position with heart rate grips where they are most convenient.
- CUSTOM COLORS: Why stick with silver grey when you can choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome)? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization in cardiovascular and strength equipment.
- SEAT ENGINEERING: A Cybex proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need 3 things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas - while allowing full range of leg motion - while being kind to between the legs - and only Cybex has it. On a Cybex bike riders really can work up a sweat so the seat back is designed with holes for optimized ventilation to keep you cool on any length of ride.
- FRONT WHEELS: Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 625 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
- SINGLE STAGE DRIVE: The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provides high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 900 watts with superbly smooth operation.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power and Bike Mode
- Resistance Type: hybrid eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 65 x 25 x 52 in; 165 x 63.5 x 132 cm
- Machine Weight: 183 lb. (83 kg)
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display: 8x15 amber LED bar graph matrix, seven segment LED modules, and LED enunciator bar
- Connectivity: Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Colors: Grey shrouds with choice of five standard (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome) colors and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors
- Languages: 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, dual water bottle holders, and utility tray
- AV/Ent.: MYE Wireless Entertainment System option
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode or Constant Power; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels
Warranty Consumer: 5 Years Parts; 1 Year Labor; 10 Years Frame Commercial: 3 Years Parts; 1 Year Labor; 10 Years Frame