DetailsThis is the most unique bike in the industry, with three modes of operation and 9 workouts with 21 levels. Personal trainers love it in Constant Power mode. The Target-Speed bar helps drive the user to an effective training pace. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic and rehabilitation training. And Bike mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN. OUTSTANDING QUALITY: The Cybex 770 series bikes provide distinct and compelling ways to improve your members’ fitness experience, whether they choose the 770C to train for a triathlon, or the 770R as they begin their journey to better fitness. For those who demand uncompromising performance and results, only the Cybex 770 Series Bikes will satisfy the need.
- EXERCISE. ENTERTAINMENT. ESCAPE: Introducing the Cybex optional E3 View embedded monitor with three distinct viewing modes that deliver the precise content that you want on a 15.6” high definition screen. Exercise is more fun with the latest technology from Cybex.
- ONE BIKE – MANY WORKOUTS: Ride outside or train for the Tour de France. This is the most unique bike in the industry, with three modes of operation and 9 workouts with 21 levels. Personal trainers love it in Constant Power mode. The Target-Speed bar helps drive the user to an effective training pace. Isokinetic mode is for serious athletic and rehabilitation training. Bike Mode is just like a Sunday afternoon bike ride.
- BEGINNER TO OLYMPIAN: The lowest starting level and the highest resistance. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the Cybex 770R is the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The most deconditioned user or rehab patient can use it safely because of the low power input requirement (20 Watts) and... it goes up to 900 Watts (to make a grown man cry). This is all possible because of the Cybex selftensioning drive. Belt tension is important because a lot of belt tension is needed to create a high power training tool. But... belt tension creates drag... and drag can drive up heart rate for beginning cyclists. The answer is the Cybex self-tensioning drive.
- RUGGED DURABILITY: For low maintenance. With a welded frame made from forged steel, the Cybex 770 bikes have a three-piece heavy-duty mountain bike crank that makes them durable enough for rugged mountain terrain. In a gym setting, this construction translates to low maintenance. And... Cybex engineers even designed the enclosures so that sweat is directed away from the bike mechanism.
- STAY COOL: An adjustable, dual-speed fan keeps users cool during the most heated workouts, and longer workouts mean better results. Better results = happier members.
- REACHING GOALS: The 770R’s CardioTouch allows users to set a Time, Distance, or Calorie goal for their workout. Your members will enjoy reaching their goals and personal trainers will appreciate being able to constantly set new goals for clients.
- IPOD & IPHONE INTEGRATION: The 770R comes standard with full iPod and iPhone integration so users can manage their playlists, or watch videos on the optional E3 View embedded monitor while the battery gets charged.
- HEART RATE MONITORING: Heart rate can be monitored from either the contact grips or hands free from a wireless heart rate transmitter. See it at a glance with a multi-colored LED that displays a different color for specific target heart rate zones.
- PEDAL DESIGN: Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. The easy to adjust pull strap buckle closure gives users the comfort they seek.
- RESISTANCE RANGE: The self-tensioning single-stage drive and hybrid eddy-current self-generating brake provide high torque capabilities with exceptionally low drag to provide an exceptionally broad resistance range of 20 to 900 watts with superbly smooth operation. 20 watts is much lower than most other bikes on the market and is important for de-conditioned users. 900 watts "can make a grown man cry" - quote from a veteran cyclist.
- HANDLEBARS: Multi-positioned handlebars promote a comfortable hand position along with conveniently placed heart rate grips.
- CUSTOM COLORS: Why stick with silver grey when you can choose from any of our five standard colors (white, black, platinum sparkle, metaltone gold, black chrome)? Or ... select from over 180 custom colors to match any decor. Only Cybex offers color customization for cardiovascular and strength equipment.
- SEAT ENGINEERING: A Cybex proprietary seat was designed to maximize surface area and provide comfort for the long ride. The angle between the seat and seat back places the user in the optimal body position for their workout. On a Cybex bike, riders can really work up a sweat so the seat back is designed with holes for optimized ventilation to keep you cool on any length of ride.
- PORTABILITY: Because bikes are more mobile than many other exercise machines, they don't stay in the same place all the time. The 770 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
- Resistance Range: Minimum - 20 Watts; Maximum - 900 Watts
- Modes of Operation: Modes of operation include Constant Power, Bike Mode and Speed Control (isokinetic)
- Resistance Type: Hybrid Eddy current brake with brushless internal generator for low drag and high power capability
- Dimensions: (L x W x H): 65 x 25 x 52 in; 165 x 63.5 x 132 cm
- Machine Weight: 183 lb. (83 kg)
- Power: Self-powered, optional AC adapter for full time display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs. (181 kg)
- Compliance: FCC Class B, ETL listed to UL 1647, ASTM, CSA, EN 957, CE - Low Voltage, EMC and RoHS Directives
- Display: 4.3” Touchscreen for Workout and entertainment setup and control; Graphic display of profile via 8 x 15 LED; Target-Speed display via 2 x 15 LED; Numeric display of time, distance, calories, calories/hour, METs, watts, RPM, and heart rate including multi-color indication of heart rate range. Lower display shows road speed and resistance level.
- Connectivity: Made for iPod, Works with iPhone
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Includes Contact and Wireless capability (chest strap not included). Multi-color heart shaped LED provides color coded feedback of heart rate.
- Colors: Grey shrouds with choice of five standard (white, black, platinum sparkle, metal tone gold, black chrome) colors and a virtually unlimited variety of custom colors
- Languages: 9 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch)
- Convenience features: Magazine rack, water bottle and utility tray
- AV/Ent.: Cybex E3 View embedded monitor option (Summer 2012), MYE Wireless Entertainment System option
- Integrated audio/visual controls: Yes
- Programming: Quick Start, four Weight Loss, four Cardio, and Heart Rate Control as well as two Power; Quick Start is facility selectable as “Bike” mode, Constant Power or Speed Control; Weight Loss and Cardio workouts are constant power; Quick Start and Workouts have 21 levels; one Fitness Test
- Additional Information
Name Cybex 770R Recumbent Bikewith E3 Monitor condition New Brand cybex