With Total Body Experts being Freemotion's preferred dealer of their products, we found that it is our duty to put their units through an intense testing process. We found that the Freemotion Light Commercial c7.7 Upright Bike is going to be the best bike in the industry for hospitals, rehab centers, private training studios, police and fire departments, as well as most professional sports teams. Total Body Experts found that Freemotion had a the best balance of performance and durability in the FreeMotion Upright Bike c7.7 for these types of settings. The custom-designed resistance system offers smooth, consistent resistance with a low-maintenance design. If you are looking for an amazing product that will hold up in your light commercial facility, this unit would be the best value for your dollar!
- Integrated Speakers: Users can plug in their CD or MP3 player directly into the console via a standard audio cable to listen to their favorite music through the integrated speakers.
- Integrated Fan: With low, medium and high settings, the fan offers added comfort even during the most intense training.
- QuickTouch™ Programs and Resistance: Users can choose their program and make simple adjustments in workout intensity at the touch of a button.
- ERS™: Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power for the console.
- Belt Drive System: Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic™ belt, the drive system maintains a smooth pedaling motion with little noise.
- Cranks and Bearings: The single-piece crank assembly and bearings are forged and sealed for smooth performance and durability.
- Seat Height: To adjust seat height, users simply pull the pop-pin, lift/lower the seat and release the pin in the appropriate setting
- Pedal Assembly: The extra-wide pedals are self-leveling and feature polymer toe straps for secure foot placement.
- Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless chest strap.
- Resistance 20 levels
- Max User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements self-generating, TV option requires plug-in power (US) 100 Volt, (INTL) 220 Volt
- Display Type large, high resolution LCD with dedicated speed and resistance windows
- Display calories, calories per hour, time, pulse, distance, resistance, watts, mets
- Programs pulse, manual, random, interval, quick start, foothills, peaks, all-terrain, custom, plateau
- Length: 46" (117 cm)
- Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Height: 60" (152 cm)
- Weight: 132lbs (60 kgs)
- Light Commercial Warranty Lifetime Base Frame, 3 Years Drive Motor, 3 Years Parts Including Belt & Deck, and 3 Years Labor.
- Home Warranty Lifetime frame, 3 years parts and 2 years labor