The PhysioCycle XT is the ideal exercise bike for consumers and healthcare facilities that are looking for a versatile indoor cycle that provides a smooth and enjoyable total body workout. The PhysioCycle XT has been designed so that the user can select from or combine exercise modalities, which include:
- UBE (Upper Body Ergometer Bi-Directional
- Recumbent Cycle (Walk-thru Access)
- 7 Programs with 8 Levels of Resistance
- Resistance: Silent Electro
- Magnetic Drive System
- Resistance Levels: 8
- Access: Easy walk-thru design
- for all ages
- Upper Body Ergometer: Bi-Directional with two hand positions
- Seat Adjustment: 15 positions
- Pedals: Foot pedals with easily adjustable straps
- Power: AC 120 volt
- Dimensions: 60 x 25 x 52 inches
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs
- Usage Rating: Light Institutional
- Display: High Resolution, multi-colored LCD display.
- Feedback: Time, Speed
- Distance, Calories, heart rate
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate with built in receiver.
- Programs: 7 Total; I Manual, 5 Preset, 1 Heart rate control
- Quick Keys: Quick Start Setting
- Frame: Lifetime; Mechanical Parts: 3 Years; Electronic Parts: 3 Years; Labor: 1 Year
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!