Accelerate your performance on the official training bike of Le Tour de France: The ProForm® TDF Centennial. Powered by Google Maps™ and engineered with stunning 20 percent incline and decline capability, a built-in power meter, and SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance-this is the only training bike with the technology, intelligence, and power to take you to the summit.
- 7" Full Color Touch Display: Stay in control of your workout with a 7" full color touch screen. Navigate through work out stats and options with the swipe of your finger. Quickly view your time, distance, speed, calories burned, heart rate and incline/ decline on the large easy to read display.
- HD Video Actual Tour Stages: Feel like a real tour rider as you watch HD video shot on location during the 2012 tour. Ride 11 Albertville, stage 18 Alpe de H'uez, and stage 20 Rambouillet/ Paris Champs-Elysees.
- IFIT Enabled: Our industry leading IFIT technology takes you around the world when you draw a route on the Android powered browser. Plus you can tap into a content library of goal-based workouts, track your progress automatically, compete with friends and customize your workout. And when you connect your wireless home network, you can access email, watch sports highlights, get on Facebook and more.
- 21 Pre-Drawn Maps All 2013 Stages: Ride key 2013 stages, starting in Corsica, through the grueling mountain stages, and ending in Paris. Go from spectator to participant. Or, you can log onto IFIT and draw your own cycling route anywhere in the world to train for your next race. Watch Google Maps street viewon your route.
- Handlebar Shifters: You can now conveniently alternate gears just like you would on your road bike with the new Handlebar Shifters! Right and left Handlebar Shifters simulate front and rear sprockets just like your road bike. Introducing the new and improved Handlebar Shifters that simulate the same resistance change you would feel on your road bike. They are better than ever with convenient placement on the handlebars so you can stay focused on your ride without disrupting your workout each time you change your resistance. Our innovative engineers have designed the gear resistance to match that of your road bike—the left shifter adjusts resistance in the front sprockets while the right shifter adjusts resistance in the rear sprockets. With 24 different resistance levels you can adjust your ride by the slightest amount possible on an indoor cycle and develop more cardiovascular strength.
- Upgraded Console with Power Meter
- Adjustable Saddle: Introducing incline and decline that matches the street. Now, you can experience any route around the world and the ProForm Le Tour de France Indoor Bike automatically adjusts the incline and decline to simulate the terrain. No matter the route, no matter the map, your bike moves to follow the road. So, you get a realistic workout-just as if you were outside-but without the traffic, potholes and weather. Now you can have the perfect day on your road bike every day of the year with the ProForm Le Tour de France Indoor Bike.
- Intelligent Wind Resistance For a More Personalized Experience: Any indoor bike can give you resistance-but only Le Tour de France Indoor Cycle can give you Intelligent Wind Resistance. Intelligent Wind Resistance automatically adjusts the resistance of your bike based on your wind profile. ProForm smart technology calculates your height and weight to apply the natural resistance you would get out on the road. A climb in your basement is exactly like a climb outside.
- 24 Tour de France Workout Apps
- Compatible with wireless chest pulse strap
- Inertia-enhanced flywheel
- Pedals with toe cages and straps
- Compatible music port for iPod®*
- Adjustable seat with padding
- Multi-position, adjustable handlebars
- Two water bottle holders
- Transport wheels
- Large, adjustable leveling feet
- Commercial-grade solid-steel construction
- Enhanced Corrosion Resistance
- 3.5" color display
- 300 Ib. weight capacity
- Unit weight: 225lbs.
Warranty 1 Year parts and Labor; 10 Years Frame