DetailsThe Life Fitness Integrity Series Recumbent Lifecycle® Exercise Bike brings the legacy of fitness to those who prefer a seated position. As the complement to the Upright Bike, it belongs in facilities wishing to provide variety to their customers. Designed with the technology and durable components you expect from a Lifecycle® Exercise Bike. With the latest aesthetic and entertainment upgrades, all of the Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. New iPod® compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers motivated and entertained throughout their workout.
- Reliability: These bikes offer unrivaled reliability when it comes to cardio machines. Successful facilities depend on Life Fitness bikes to provide the workouts people benefit from year after year.
- Comfort Curve Seat with Easy Adjustments: Ergonomic contour-molded back support and Comfort Curve™ Seat with built in grooves keeps exercisers cool and dry, proper left-right weight distribution helps prevent muscle fatigue.
- Belt Driven System: Custom-designed system is quiet and virtually maintenance free.
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo™ bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar® telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. (Telemetry requires optional chest strap.)
- Self-Powered Convenience*: Cordless, so you can place your bikes anywhere you want.
- Plug-In Option: Provides a lower operating resistance, which appeals to novice and deconditioned users
- Optional 17" Attachable TV Offers users a great combination of exercise and entertainment. Plus, iPod and iPhone users can view iPod and iPhone video content on the Attachable TV (requires Composite AV Cable, sold separately. *Models with Attachable TV require external power source.
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (Optional chest strap required
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Resistance Levels: 25
- Seat: Recumbent Seat with built-in grooves
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Around The World, Cascades, Foothills, Kilimanjaro, Air Force PRT, Fit Test, Custom Workouts (6), Speed Training, Time Goal, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down, Modes: Bike and Constant Calorie Per Hour, Aerobics, Watts, METs.
- Readouts: Resistance Level, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Calories, Calories Per Hour, Watts, METS, RPM, 7 Language Choices, Work Out Profile
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Wide Ride™ Pedals
- Side Handlebars with Contact Heart Rate
- On-the-Fly Programming
- iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV, playlist management, charging
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs
- Power Requirements: Self Powered
- Dimensions and Weight: 54"L x 26"W x 51"H; 134 lbs.
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
- Optional Tuner Systems: NTSC/ATSC, PAL/SECAM/DVB are available
- Optional Attachable 17" Diagonal TV (wide screen format)
- *Optional Attachable TV requires external power source. AC power line, 115 volt, 15 amp (voltage may vary outside the U.S.) *Optional features for base only. Deluxe armrests available at an additional charge.
- DISPLAY TYPE: Amber LED with Alphanumeric message center workout profile and lower level time/level display
- Optional: iPod video capability on optional Attachable TV
- Optional: Channel Memory: 1000 Available Channels; Previous Channel Viewed; Channel Renumbering; Secondary Audio Programs (SAP) - SAP TV broadcast requrired; Closed Captioning; Mute Feature; Screen Protection: Protective top layer, internal shock mounts, gasket
- Additional Information:
Name Life Fitness Integrity Series Recumbent Lifecycle® Exercise Bike (CLSR) - Premium Certified Pre-Owned condition Used Brand lifefitness Warranty
- 2-year limited warranty on all mechanical and electrical components, 1-year labor; Attachable TV System Option: 2-years electrical and mechanical parts; 90 days labor
- Lifetime on the Frame
- Extended Warranties available!
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!