The Schwinn® Authentic Cycling™ Series is based on one simple principle: Schwinn believes that riding a bike indoors should feel as much like riding an outdoor bike as possible. People love the way bikes feel, love the way they sound, and love the great workout they can provide. Cycling is the #2 most-popular fitness activity in the world.
Schwinn call their new line the Authentic Cycling™ Series because they believe this is the best exercise experience available indoors. Ever. Try it and we think you will agree.
- 2006 Consumer Catalog
- 2007 Consumer Catalog
- 2008 Consumer Catalog
- 2009 Consumer Catalog
- 2010 1260Ef Brochure
- 2010 500Er Brochure
- 2010 500Sr Brochure
- 2010 900Er Brochure
- 2010 900Sr Brochure
- 2010 900Ub Brochure
- 2011 Diamondback Product Catalog
- 2012 Little Black Book
- 2013 Diamondback Product Catalog
- 2014 Diamondback Catalog
- Performance frame is Zinc galvanized and powder coated for durability.
- Durable brake pad resistance technology.
- Stainless steel seat slider, handlebars and hardware material for rust-free performance.
- Dual-density saddle for comfort and performance.
- Dual frame-mounted water bottle holders.
- Classic flat pedals with cages included to accommodate regular athletic shoes.
- Wide step through frame design for easy entry and exit from the bike.
- Chain drive system uses forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket.
- Frame leveling feet keep the bike level during all types of workouts.
- Front transport wheels make moving the unit easy.
- User compatible size range: Typically 4’11” to 6’8” (150 to 203 cm) tall
- Built dimensions: 50 L x 22.5 W x 50 H in (127 L x 57 W x 99 H cm)
- Built weight (NW): 117 lbs (53 kg)
- Carton dimensions: 45 L x 11 W x 37 H in (114 L x 36 W x 94 H cm)
- Carton weight (GW): 136 lbs (62 kg)
- Maximum user weight: 300 lbs (159 kg)
- SKU: 100114
- UPC: 855512003076
- Frame Finish: Zinc galvanized and powder coated
- Frame Color: Silver
- Seat Slider, Handlebars and Hardware Materials: stainless steel
- Drive System: Chain drive using forged steel crank and ISIS oversized bottom bracket
- Smart Release: No - fixed gear drive train (silver flywheel decal)
- User Compatible Size Range: Typically 4'11" to 6'8" tall
- MPower™ Console Compatible: No
- Additional Information:
Name Schwinn I.C. Pro Cycle - New condition New Brand schwinn Warranty
U.S. Commercial Warranty:
- Frame: 10 years (5 years corrosion)
- Mechanical parts (drive mechanism, braking system, cranks): 2 years
- Labor: 1 year
- Wear Items (saddle, bottle cages, pedals, brake pads: 6 months
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Quick Delivery, great service.
I received my bike as promised and have enjoyed using it without any problems for several months now. Good work!
- Freemont CA.