The Spinner® Blade combines user-focused features with a high degree of adjustability to deliver best-in-class performance for riders of all shapes, sizes and abilities. To maintain uncompromising quality ride after ride, the Spinner® Blade features an extra durable crank system, rust-defying materials and rock solid construction. Combine the Spinning® program and the Spinner® Blade with Star Trac’s unsurpassed customer service, support and training, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to kick your facility into high gear.
- Iconic aluminum frame design offers lower overall weight and superior rust resistance
- Handlebars and seat settings provide vertical and fore/aft user adjustment for optimal bike fit
- Dual oversized easy access water bottle holders integrated into the handlebar design
- Patent pending taper fit bottom bracket and pedal system for increased strength and reliability
- Superior biomechanics with a bottom bracket Q factor of 158 mm
- Powerful chain drive system delivers an authentic riding feel
- Custom dual-sided SPD® pedals featuring a larger pedal body and both SPD and toe cage design
- Smooth control resistance knob with direct pressure emergency stop
- Non-rusting urethane/over-molded leveling feet, for easy leveling adjustment
- Accommodates riders 4’ 10” (147.3 cm) to 6’ 10” (208.3cm) with a maximum recommended weight capacity of 350 lbs (158.8 kg) ©2012
- COLORS: Frame: Metallic Charcoal, Shroud: Black, Flywheel: Black
- Standard features: Aluminum frame, no-slip grip handle bars with dual water bottle holders, micro-adjustable fore and aft seat slider, dual-sided SPD® compatible platform pedals, one motion emergency stop feature
- Unit Weight: 118 lbs (53.5 kg); 38 lbs (17.2 kg)
- 21" W x 56.5" L x 40" H
WARRANTY: Frame is covered for 10 years from the date of purchase for structural failure. Additionally, the Spinner® BLADE frame is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase against build up and propagation of rust. Flywheel Assembly, Brake Knob Assembly, Handle Bar Assembly, Seat Post, and Foot Adjustments are covered for three (3) years from the date of purchase. Handle Bar Post Plastic Sleeve, Seat Post Plastic Sleeve, Bottom Bracket Assembly, Seat Saddle Assembly, and Pop-Pin Assembly, are covered for two (2) years for the date of purchase. Pedals, Chain, Brake Pad Assembly, Rubber Frame Guard, Brass Brake Nut and remaining parts are covered for one (1) year from the date of purchase. An advance warranty replacement kit of wear items is included, consisting of: one (1) brake pad and two (2) pedal straps.