The First Degree Trident AR Fluid Rower is a great commercial rowing machine at an affordable price point.
Experience an outstanding strength, endurance and cardio workout with high calorie burn all in one incredibly easy to use piece of equipment.
Strong oval steel tubing construction and a heavy duty seat rail make this adjustable ergometer an attractive and innovative workhorse on the gym floor. Variable fluid resistance, super comfortable seat, deluxe handle and quality finish offer a brilliant price point for clubs and studios.
Features and Specifications
- Adjustable Resistance: Featuring the all new, mutil level patented fluid resistance tank for home. A simple turn of the adjuster dial provides a feather light resistance workout to full olympic sprint on the fly.
- Fluid Resistance: Applies Fluid Resistance Technology - Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance. Tough polycarbonate tank with marine grade, stainless steel internals.
- Variable Water: Volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Ergonomic Handle: Intelligently designed to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands. Belt drive ensures you only feel the fluid resistance.
- In-Built Transit Wheels: Light and easy to move on any surface.
- Pivoting Footboards: Perfectly balanced to pivot on the line of thrust. No need to adjust for foot size. Comfort, strength and ease of use.
- Seat Mechanism: Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Superior Seat Rail: Highest quality anodized aluminum for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Outstanding Attention to Detail: Designed and engineered by craftsmen using only the highest quality components to ensure complete satisfaction of function, performance and reliability. Ergonomic Handle Prevents Strains on Arms, Wrists and Hands
- User Optimized: Easy, intuitive use model. • Optimal workout experience. Complete sight, sound and resistance design. Maximum User Weight: 330 lbs.
- Stores upright in just 21” x 20”
- Length: 84.6”, Width: 31.5”, Height: 39.4”