The WR-N Neptune Rower is an affordable rowing machine with Fluid Resistance Technology.
- Fluid Resistance: Applies Fluid Resistance Technology - Water - Nature's Perfect Resistance. Tough polycarbonate tank with marine grade, stainless steel internals.
- Variable Water: Volume from 9 to 17 liters.
- Ergonomic Handle: Intelligently designed to prevent strain on arms, wrists and hands. Belt drive ensures you only feel the fluid resistance.
- In-Built Transit Wheels: Light and easy to move on any surface.
- Pivoting Footboards: Perfectly balanced to pivot on the line of thrust. No need to adjust for foot size. Comfort, strength and ease of use.
- Seat Mechanism: Super comfortable seat running on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness.
- Superior Seat Rail: Highest quality anodized aluminum for smoothness, appearance, strength and durability.
- Outstanding Attention to Detail: Designed and engineered by craftsmen using only the highest quality components to ensure complete satisfaction of function, performance and reliability. Ergonomic Handle Prevents Strains on Arms, Wrists and Hands
- User Optimized: Easy, intuitive use model. • Optimal workout experience. Complete sight, sound and resistance design. Maximum User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Upright Storage: 53 x 51cm (21 x 20")
- Length: 1975mm (77.8")
- Width: 530mm (20.9")
- Additional Information
Name First Degree WR-N Neptune Rower condition New Brand firstdegree