Total Body Experts is proud to offer the latest version Freemotion Treadmills available, the FreeMotion 775 iFit Treadmill Powered By Android™, Google Maps. At the nations Through Total Body Experts exclusive testing process we found that this unit will be the best treadmill available sub $1700. Total Body Experts found that the 3.5 CHP Motor and 375 lbs weight capacity will give you the feel and performance of the high end commercial units such as Life Fitness, Precor, and Cybex while saving you thousands. This unit offers top-of-the line entertainment, superior technology and fitness expertise are all built in to the FreeMotion® 775 interactive treadmill. With its 7" touch screen and a built-in web browser, you can watch your favorite TV shows, catch up on the news, or browse Facebook® while you run. Built-in HD video workouts will inspire you with breathtaking views and motivate you with a personal trainer coaching you all the way through!
- Horse Power Rating :3.5 CHP This is the amount of continuous motor power that is consistently delivered during heavy usage over an extended period of time.
- Shock Absorption:SRS (Surface Response Suspension)
- Heart Rate Monitor:Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor: Make the most out of every workout by monitoring your heart rate with these sensors that are built into the handlebars, ensuring you're always in the right training zone for your goals.
- Workout Programs:34 workout apps
- Display Panel:7" Touchscreen: Navigate through workout stats and options with the swipe of a finger on this large, easy-to-read display.
- MP3 Compatible:Yes; Features a built-in port for an iPod® or MP3 player, as well as built-in speakers.
- Water Bottle Holder:Yes; Provides a convenient storage place for water bottles so you can stay hydrated while you workout.
Responsive 7" full-color touch screen features a browser Powered by Android™; connect to your home's wireless network to get online; navigate through workout stats and options and track your speed, time, distance, incline, calories burned and pulse Workouts Powered by Google Maps™ : Choose a pre-drawn workout or draw a map anywhere in the world; watch your progress on a Google Maps™ satellite, map or street view Train with Jillian Michaels: A new workout is automatically downloaded every day; each workout in your personalized 8-week program is progressive from start to finish and automatically controls your resistance to maximize your results. Get training from a real personal trainer in the comfort of your living room; a certified personal trainer creates a unique, personalized program and loads the workouts right onto your equipment through iFit® technology. Track your nutrition, weight goals, event training and other activities on iFit.com. Built-in HD video workouts motivate and inspire you with breathtaking views on the iFit® tablet; a personal trainer coaches you through your workout while sharing interesting facts about artifacts and landmarks along the way iFit® Ready machines require an iFit® membership, sold separately.
- Model Number:SFTL15512
- Minimum Speed:0 mph- Maximum Speed:12 mph
- Incline Minimum:0 %-Incline Maximum:15 %
- Motorized Incline:Yes
- Calories Burned:Yes
- iFit:Workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels, and automatic speed and incline controls
- Built-In Fan:Yes
- Power Source:Plug-in
- Maximum User Weight:375 lbs
- Overall Length:80 inches
- Overall Width:36 inches
- Treadmill Running Surface Length:60 inches
- Treadmill Running Surface Width:20 inches
- Weight of Machine:380 lbs