The FreeMotion Abdominal targets muscles in the core, upper, lower and oblique abdominal regions. Functionally trains the core to support rotational movements.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement: Arm straps move independently for a wide variety of abdominal exercises and single arm movements.
- Vertical Design: Standing exercises lessen stress on the user's neck and occupies a much smaller footprint.
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- Lumbar Support: Lumbar pad adjusts to various positions to fit a variety of users.
- Dimensions (LWH) 34" x 36" x 74" (87 cm x 92 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 75 lbs. (34 kg), 2 arms - 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68.25 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 460 lbs. (209 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.