The FreeMotion Calf increases strength for activities such as jumping or running. Targets muscles in the foot and calf to build stabilizer muscle strength to protect ankle joint.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety. Generation II offers an advanced pulley system with the same resistance as Generation I with half the weight for a smoother workout
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- New! Narrower Footprint: The FreeMotion Calf Generation II offers a smaller, narrower footprint for a more convenient set-up.
- Multi-Pivoting Pedals: Feet can pivot at the ankle and heel to target specific muscles in the calf, ankle and foot.
- Independently Moving Foot Pedals: Foot pedals move independently, allowing for single or dual foot movements.
- Seat Adjustment: Users simply grip the handle and slide to the appropriate position for 16 position settings along the 32-inch rail.
- Dimensions (LWH) 80" x 58" x 74" (203 cm x 147 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 100 lbs. (45.5 kg) 2 arms - 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg) 60 - 200 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 91 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 530 lbs. (241 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, 1 Year Labor, 120 Days Upholstery & Handles/Accessories.