The FreeMotion Dual Cable Cross enhances strength by allowing users to perform movements that mimic activities in both sports and life. Functionally trains the muscles of the entire body to work together while building stability and coordination.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independently Rotating Arms: Each arm rotates vertically and horizontally with 12 vertical and 9 horizontal settings to accommodate virtually any movement pattern. Arms are counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 92 inches (234 cm), two arms: 92 inches (234 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stacks limits access to moving parts for user safety. Dual independent stacks allow two members to workout simultaneously.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Enhanced Pivot Box: Horizontal adjustment has been incorporated into the pivot box for increased visibility. A vertical adjustment knob is now fixed in the pivot box.
- New! 3:1 Cable Ratio: A 3:1 cable ratio is now available on this Generation II Dual Cable Cross for the same resistance and travel with fewer weights.
- Independently Moving Handles: Handles can move independently for virtually unlimited exercises.
- Dimensions (LWH) 62" x 123" x 95" (157 cm x 312 cm x 241 cm)
- Effective Resistance per arm - 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 3.3-80 x 3.3lbs per weight stack
- Machine Weight 1150 lbs. (522 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.