The most natural moving elliptical in the most practical footprint. The FreeMotion Elliptical Trainer features superior construction and unique rear-access design to maximize your floor space without compromising durability or functionality. Your members will feel the difference of the patented footpath, giving them a natural striding motion.
- Rear-access Design › Space-efficient, rear access design allows users to safely enter/exit the machine from the back.
- Patented Footpath › Unique footpath provides users with comfortable, natural striding movement.
- ERS › Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistant resistance to the flywheel and generates power to the Basic Console.
- QuickTouch Resistance › Adjust resistance from 1 to 10 by simply touching a QuickTouch button, or scroll through 20 resistance levels in 0.5 increments.
- QuickTouch Programs › Users can begin training with one of eight preprogrammed workouts at the touch of a button.
- Belt Drive › Smooth belt drive system provides quiet, consistent operation and requires very little maintenance.
- Heart Rate › Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless telemetry.
- Wheel Track › The covered wheel track limits access to moving parts and prevents debris from entering for less maintenance.
- Display Type 24 Character Alphanumeric Display
- Display: Resistance, Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, % Max . Heart Rate, Speed, Watts, RPM
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Workout TV Requires Included 12 Volt Wall Transformer
- Cable Requirements Coaxial Cable for Workout TV Console In-club Entertainment Cardio Theater® and BroadcastVision® Compatible
- Network Capabilities FitLinxx® Certified
- Dimensions (LWH) 78” x 28” x 71” (198 cm x 71 cm x 180 cm)
- Product Weight: 380 lbs. (142 kg)
- Resistance 0.5 to 10, Scrolling in 0.5 increments for 20 levels
- Heart Rate: Grip Pulse Sensors and Polar® Compatible Wireless Telemetry
- Programs: Cardio, Pulse, Manual, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Foothills, Peaks, All-terrain
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kg