The FreeMotion EPIC Chest strengthens and isolates the chest muscles for activities that involve pushing movements. The arms move in a converging axis pattern, providing natural movement and increased muscle concentration.
- Converging Axis Arms: Arms move in a converging axis pattern, providing natural movement and increased muscle concentration.
- Unilateral Arm Movement: Arms move independently for single or dual-arm exercises.
- Extended Handles: Longer handles fit a wide variety of users.
- Seat Adjustments: Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 295 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Chest delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 250
- Config (11) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (5) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs) (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Dimensions (LWH) 43" x 60" x 73" (109 cm x 152 cm x 185 cm)
- Product Weight 644 lbs. (292 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)