The FreeMotion EPIC Lateral Raise builds strength in the shoulders for sport-specific movements in boxing and swimming. Unilateral arm movements allows the arms to move independently for single or dual exercises.
- Unilateral Arm Movement: Arms move independently for single or two arm exercises.
- Arm Pads: Upper arm pads are molded for comfort throughout the range of motion.
- Swiveling Handles: Handles swivel to accommodate users of various arm lengths.
- Seat Adjustment: Seat adjusts to multiple positions to accommodate all user heights.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 205 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Lateral Raise delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 200
- Weight Stack Configuration (1) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (17) 10 lb. plates (4.5 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs); (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Dimensions (LWH) 46" x 43" x 60" (117 cm x 109 cm x 152 cm)
- Product Weight 474 lbs. (215 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, Labor, 120 Days Upholstery, Handles & Accessories