The FreeMotion EPIC Leg Press targets muscles in the upper legs for activities such as hiking or running. The arc-shaped movement pattern allows the user's body to fully extend.
- Multiple Start Positions: Leg assembly can be set in one of ten start positions to fit a wide variety of users.
- Platform Adjustment: Users simply press the pedal to release for a personalized fit.
- Backrest Adjustment: Position the backrest upright to focus on the quadriceps and hamstrings. To target the glutes and hip extensors, adjust the backrest to a reclined position.
- Arc Movement: The arc-shaped movement pattern allows the user's body to fully extend.
- Contoured Platform: Textured with Line-X® wear guards to prevent feet from slipping, the platform is contoured to maintain foot alignment in various positions.
- Cable: Heavy-duty, 1/4" cable is rated to 4,200 lb. minimum tensile strength.
- Belt: Two-inch wide by 0.125" thick belt is rated to 10,000 lbs.
- Weight Stack and Increment System: Featuring a 475 lb. weight stack with a 5 lb. drop-down increment weight, the FreeMotion® EPIC Leg Press delivers incredible versatility.
- Bolt-down Strap: Bolt Equipment to Floor.
- Floor Protectors: Made of molded rubber, these guards protect the floor.
- Serviceability: The tower design allows for simple cable service while the removable upholstery allows for easy replacement of wear items.
- Weight Stack 500
- Weight Stack Configuration (23) 20 lb. plates (9 kgs); (1) 10 lb. top plate (4.5 kgs); (1) 5 lb. increment weight (2.25 kgs)
- Dimensions (LWH) 91" x 42" x 78" (231 cm x 107 cm x 198 cm)
- Product Weight 1162 lbs. (527 kgs)
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, Labor, 120 Days Upholstery, Handles & Accessories.