The FreeMotion Hamstring builds stabilizer muscle strength to protect joints. Targets muscles in the upper leg and glutes to increase strength for activities such as walking or running.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single leg: 81 inches (206 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- New! Vertical Handles: The Generation II upgrade on the FreeMotion Hamstring adds vertical handles near the tower edges. This allows for more grip positions, perfect for multiple users.
- Unique platform has grip texture to help ensure stable foot positioning.
- Foot Harness: Specially designed harness fits a wide variety of users.
- Dimensions (LWH) 52" x 36" x 74" (132 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 leg - 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 2.5 - 25 x 2.5 lbs. (1.3 - 11.5 x 1.13 kg), 30 - 75 x 5 lbs. (13.5 - 34 x 2.25 kg)
- Machine Weight 530 lbs. (241 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, 1 Year Labor, 120 Days Upholstery & Handles/Accessories.