Advanced features and a refined design encompass the FreeMotion S11.8. Ergonomically built to fit most riders and created to withstand heavy use, this bike is ideal for every facility. Featuring dual-sided pedals, this cycle accommodates both high performance SPD cleats, as well as traditional fitness shoes to fit the needs of your individual members. As a part of the S Series, this bike features an innovative geometry to accommodate riders from 5' to over 6'9" and provides a neutral fore/aft position that will quickly and easily position 90% of all users comfortably and efficiently. Designed for the most realistic ride possible, the S Series employs both a perimeter-weighted flywheel and a high gear ratio to create a consistent, natural feel. With a higher inertia, each pedal stroke is incredibly smooth. Along with corrosion resistant frames, minimal hardware, frontal flywheel access and quick and easy console battery changes, each bike in the S Series was designed with common parts for more convenient maintenance. Through extensive research and testing, these innovative and sophisticated indoor cycling bikes will forever change the way we train. The S11.8 is compatible with both RPM and Power consoles.
- Compatible with Power Console and RPM Console: RPM Console, Power Console; This Indoor Cycle is compatible with two different consoles**. FreeMotion Fitness offers two console options to fit the needs of your gym. The FMPW11 features a direct power (watts) measurement sensor–this console measures the load the rider drives into the system for an accurate, consistent reading, every time. The FMRPM11 is built with an RPM sensor and does not measure direct power. Both versions are wireless and utilize the fully digital ANT+ communication protocol for highly reliable and consistent communication. Also, consoles feature a USB port for the rider to export their ride data. The workout information is saved in a spreadsheet format. Now, users can measure progress and in turn, achieve their goals faster. ** Console sold separately.
- Steel Frame with Zinc Plating: The S11.8 frame is zinc electroplated before powder coating, creating two layers of protection to resist rust and wear and tear.
- Magnetic Resistance: This sophisticated system delivers consistent resistance for every bike. Plus, with no brake pads to maintain, the magnetic resistance system is virtually maintenance free.
- 2" Fore/Aft Handlebar and Seat Adjustment: Designed for safety and comfort, the fore/aft adjustment allows the user a 2" range with a neutral position that will fit 90% of all users.
- Dual-Sided Pedals, SPD and Toe Cage: Compatible with the majority of cycling-appropriate shoes, these dual-sided pedals accommodate both high-performance SPD cleats and traditional fitness shoes.
- Perimeter-Weighted Flywheel: With the weight on the outer edge, the S Series flywheel contributes to a high inertia system, which delivers a smoother riding experience.
- Open, Step-Through Design: Easier to get on and off, the step-through design is ideal for users of all shapes and sizes.
- Comfortable Saddle: Ergonomically designed saddle offers both pressure relief and support for the ultimate in user comfort.
- Durable Chain Drive: Low maintenance and extremely durable, the chain delivers a more realistic and efficient ride.
- Resistance Knob with Quick-Stop Brake: Conveniently incorporated, the resistance adjustment and quick-stop brake are within easy reach.
- Drive System Chain.
- Resistance System Magnetic Eddy Current.
- Pedal Dual-Sided with SPD and Toe Cage.
- Assembly Hardware Stainless Steel.
- Frame Steel Frame + Zinc Plating.
- Handlebars 7 lb. Aluminum.
- System Inertia High Inertia.
- Flywheel Cast Iron Perimeter Weighted.
- Pop-Pin Stainless Steel.
- Emergency Brake Lever Integrated with Resistance Knob.
- Fore/Aft Adjustment Handlebars and Seat.
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs.
- Footprint 48" L x 20.1" W x 44.5" H
- Other Transport Wheels, 2 Integrated Water Bottle Holders, Vertical Numbering – Horizontal Reference Marks.
Freemotion bike Review by Armando H.
An overall positive purchase experience. Good communication and prompt shipping.
- Tallahassee FL.