The FreeMotion Lift increases strength for activities such as lifting objects from the ground. Functionally trains the muscles of the legs and back to work together. Builds muscle to protect the spine targeting the lower back, arms and legs.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independently Adjustable Arms: Arms adjust vertically in six settings, allowing users to perform a wide variety of exercises.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 120 inches (305 cm), two arms: 60 inches (152 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Stop Collar: The FreeMotion Lift Generation II offers a durable stop collar for optimal handle positioning.
- Textured Platform: Unique platform with grip texture helps to ensure stable foot positioning.
- Dimensions (LWH) 72" x 36" x 74" (182 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 100 lbs. (45.5 kg), 2 arms - 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 200 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 91 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 940 lbs. (427 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.