The FreeMotion Quad functionally trains leg muscles to work together using the front of the leg, hip and knee. Single leg movements allow for a variety of exercise motion and increase balance. Plus, it engages your stabilizer muscles to improve core strength.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single leg: 81 inches (206 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- New! Upgraded Handle: The FreeMotion Quad has an upgraded handle with improved ergonomics and multiple gripping positions. This is perfect for the first-time exerciser, they can hold the bar as an aid for balance.
- New! Line-X Platform: The new Line-X Platform was added to make foot positioning more flexible and comfortable.
- Foot Harness: Specially designed harness fits a wide variety of users.
- Dimensions (LWH) 66" x 36" x 74" (167 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 leg - 75 lbs. (34 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 2.5 - 25 x 2.5 lbs. (1.3 - 11.5 x 1.13 kg), 30 - 75 x 5 lbs. (13.5 - 34 x 2.25 kg)
- Machine Weight 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.