The most comfortable workout users will experience. The FreeMotion Recumbent Bike r7.7 offers great sound, an integrated fan and a sleek step-through design.
Integrated Speakers: Users can plug in their CD or MP3 player directly into the console via a standard audio cable to listen to their favorite music through the integrated speakers.
Integrated Fan: With low, medium and high settings, the fan offers added comfort even during the most intense training.
Step-through Design: Sleek design with low frame profile allows for easy entry/exit of the machine.
QuickTouch™ Programs and Resistance: Users can choose their program and make simple adjustments in workout intensity at the touch of a button.
ERS™: Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power for the console.
Belt Drive System: Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic™ belt, the drive system maintains a smooth pedaling motion with little noise.
Cranks and Bearings: The single-piece crank assembly and bearings are forged and sealed for smooth performance and durability.
Seat Adjustment: To adjust seat height, users simply pull the pop-pin, slide the seat and release the pin in the appropriate setting.
Pedal Assembly: The extra-wide pedals are self-leveling and feature polymer toe straps for secure foot placement.
Heart Rate: Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless chest strap.
- Resistance 20 levels
- Max User Weight 350 lbs. (159 kg)
- Power Requirements self-generating, TV option requires plug-in power (US) 100 Volt, (INTL) 220 Volt
- Display Type large, high resolution LCD with dedicated speed and resistance windows
- Display calories, calories per hour, time, pulse, distance, resistance, watts, mets
- Programs pulse, manual, random, interval, quick start, foothills, peaks, all-terrain, custom, plateau
- Length: 67" (170 cm)
- Width: 28" (71 cm)
- Height: 55" (140 cm)
- Weight: 194lbs (88 kgs)
- Light Commercial Warranty Lifetime Base Frame, 3 Years Drive Motor, 3 Years Parts Including Belt & Deck, and 3 Years Labor.
- Home Warranty Lifetime frame, 3 years parts and 2 years labor