Taking comfort to a new level, the FreeMotion Recumbent Bike features an ultra-comfortable seat and wide, easy-to-reach accessory trays so users can keep their water bottle, mp3 player and anything else they need at their finger tips.
- Step-through Design › Sleek design with low frame profile allows for easy entry/exit of the machine, convenient for all and ideal for seniors and the deconditioned.
- Seat Adjustment › Sliding seat with detents allows users to simply lift a lever, slide the seat to the proper position and push the lever to lock in place.
- QuickTouch Resistance › Adjust resistance from 1 to 10 by simply touching a button, or scroll through 20 resistance levels in 0.5 increments.
- ERS™ › Custom designed ERS (Electromagnetic Resistance System) applies consistent resistance to the flywheel and generates power to the Basic Console.
- Belt Drive System › Featuring the self-tensioning, precision Flexonic® belt, the drive system requires no idler pulley for less maintenance, keeps pedal motion smooth, and dramatically reduces noise.
- Heart Rate › Pulse information can be displayed on the console via contact sensors or Polar® compatible wireless telemetry.
- Cranks and Bearings › The 3-piece crank assembly and bearings are forged, machined and sealed for durability and to protect against corrosion.
- Pedal Assembly › The extra-wide pedals are self-leveling and feature polymer toe straps for secure foot placement.
- Display Type 24 Character Alphanumeric Display
- Display: Resistance, Time, Segment Time, Pace, Distance, Calories, Heart Rate, % Max . Heart Rate, Speed, Watts, RPM
- Power Requirements: Self Powered, Workout TV Requires Included 12 Volt Wall Transformer
- Cable Requirements Coaxial Cable for Workout TV Console In-club Entertainment Cardio Theater® and BroadcastVision Compatible
- Network Capabilities FitLinxx® Certified
- Dimensions (LWH): TV - 67” x 28” x 59” (170 cm x 71 cm x 150 cm); No TV - 67” x 28” x 55” (170 cm x 71 cm x 140 cm)
- Product Weight: 212 lbs. (96 kg)
- Resistance 0.5 to 10, Scrolling in 0.5 increments for 20 levels Heart Rate Grip Pulse Sensors and Polar® Compatible Wireless Telemetry
- Programs: Cardio, Pulse, Manual, Random, Interval, Quick Start, Foothills, Peaks, All-terrain
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs. (159 kg)
LIFETIME: FRAME 2 YEARS: PARTS 1 YEAR: LABOR