The FreeMotion Shoulder strengthens your body for sport-specific movements like boxing and swimming. Functionally trains arms, shoulders and back to work together in turning and lifting movements. Plus, the FreeMotion Shoulder works to engage your core and stabilizer muscles so you can improve overall strength.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Independent Arm Movement: Handles move independently for a wide variety of shoulder exercises and single arm movements.
- Traditional Seated Position: A supported position is ideal for traditional and first-time exercisers. To further challenge the body, advanced users may perform exercises off the backrest or standing.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension, single arm: 84 inches (213 cm), two arms: 42 inches (107 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Stop Collar: The FreeMotion Shoulder Generation II offers a durable stop collar for optimal handle positioning.
- Dimensions (LWH) 63" x 52" x 74" (160 cm x 132 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 75 lbs. (34 kg) 2 arms - 150 lbs. (68 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg) 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68.25 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 480 lbs. (218 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.