The FreeMotion Squat targets muscles in the lower body and core. Functionally trains the muscles of the legs and trunk to work together and builds stabilizer muscle strength to protect hip, knee and ankle joints.
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- ADA Compliant: Compliant with Americans with Disabilities Act for wheelchair accessibility.
- New! Advanced Linkage System: The FreeMotion Squat is equipped with an upgraded linkage system. A spring has been added as a safety feature that prevents loads from releasing while under pressure.
- Contoured Platform: Unique platform design enables users to maintain correct ankle alignment and is textured to ensure stable foot placement.
- Shoulder Pads: Contoured shoulder pads swivel and slide to comfortably fit a wide variety of users.
- Weight Carriage: Backrest design helps users to maintain proper form and is counterbalanced for easy positioning.
- Weight Engagement: Weight carriage ratchets down and engages the weight when the user begins exercise.
- Dimensions (LWH) 89" x 36" x 80" (226 cm x 91 cm x 203 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 leg - 400 lbs. (182 kg), 2 legs - 400 lbs. (182 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 10 - 100 x 10 lbs. (4.5 - 45.5 x 4.5 kg), 120 - 400 x 20 lbs. (54.5 - 182 x 9 kg)
- Machine Weight 850 lbs. (387 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
Warranty: 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, 1 Year Labor, 120 Days Upholstery & Handles/Accessories