The FreeMotion Step builds balance, strength and coordination. Targets muscles in the entire lower body to increase strength for activities such as climbing stairs.
- Swivel Pulleys: Pulley design ensures fluid cable travel and provides nearly unlimited range of motion.
- Cable Travel: Extensive cable travel allows for full exercise extension or flexion, single arm: 76 inches (193 cm), two arms: 38 inches (96.5 cm).
- Weight Stack: Enclosed weight stack limits access to moving parts for user safety.
- Industrial Construction: Equipment is built with 11- and 7-gauge steel and is electrostatically powder-coated.
- Kick Plates: 16-gauge, stainless steel kick plates protect the machine from wear and tear.
- New! Stop Collar: The FreeMotion Step Generation II offers a durable stop collar for optimal handle positioning.
- Adjustable Step: The step adjusts vertically in seven settings and is counter-balanced for easy positioning.
- Textured Step and Platform: Both the step and platform are textured to ensure stable foot position.
- Dimensions (LWH) 72" x 36" x 74" (182 cm x 91 cm x 188 cm)
- Effective Resistance 1 arm - 100 lbs. (45.5 kg) 2 arms - 200 lbs. (91 kg)
- Weight Stack Configuration 5 - 50 x 5 lbs. (2.25 - 22.75 x 2.25 kg), 60 - 150 x 10 lbs. (27.25 - 68 x 4.5 kg)
- Machine Weight 610 lbs. (277 kg)
- Cable Diameter 3/16-inch rated to 2,000 lbs.
Warranty 10 Years Structural Frame, 3 Years Bearings, Guide Rods, Pulleys, Weight Stacks, 1 Year Cables, 1 Year Labor, 120 Days Upholstery & Handles/Accessories.