Life Fitness has out done themselves with this absolutely stunning Fit 1.0 SM Total Body Commerical Cable Motion Gym. This space-efficient product features a small footprint, making it the perfect choice for environments where floor space is at a premium. This multi-gym helps maximize the number of exercises available to you. Advanced biomechanics ensure that the equipment follows your natural movements, delivering a superior feel. This machine also accommodates exercisers of all sizes. This machines meet the needs of exercisers at all levels, from the low starting resistance of 10 lbs (5 kg) for the novice to the standard 210 lbs (95 kg) weight stack for experienced users. Like all Life Fitness equipment, Fit Series is built to last with outstanding durability. Simple designs and proven commercial materials and components provide outstanding durability. Specifications:
- Machine Weight: 651 lbs (295 kg)
- Weight Stack: 160 lbs (73 kg) (50 lb (23 kg) weight stack add-on available)
- Dimensions: 89" x 54" x 83" (226 cm x 137 cm x 211 cm)
- Frame:11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish which ensures maximum adhesion and durability
- Cushioning:Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Instructional Placards: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained; Fit 3 wall chart included for additional guidance
- Shroud: Each weight stack is protected with standard shrouds to improve facility safety; Fit 3 has full weight stack shrouds, and Fit Duals have full rear and partial front shrouds
- Weight Plates and Guide Rods: Chrome-plated guide rods enable free floating movement of weight plates for ultra-smooth motion; Cold-rolled, precision-machined, steel selector shaft provides smooth, quiet function and maintains correct alignment in the weight stack during exercise movement
- Cables and Pulleys: Internally-lubricated steel aircraft cable, nylon coated to 3/16", delivers smoth performance; 4 1/2" (11 cm) and 6" (15 cm) diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed ball bearings; One tool-threaded cable adjustment on the top weight allows for easy adjustments and keeps cables tensioned correctly
- Hand Grips: Hand grips on the Fit 3 and selectorized duals are durable rubber compound that is wear and tear resistant; Dual Adjustable Pulley hand grips are a durable urethane composite
Warranty: 10-year limited warranty on the structural frame (coatings excluded); 1-year on guide rods, cables, pulleys and weight plates, 90-day on grips, upholstery, and any items not specified. Warranties outside the U.S. may vary.
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!