The Life Fitness 95Xe offers a challenging, full-body workout, with an emphasis on comfort. Complimenting the moving arm handles, the 95Xe’s pedals, set at a narrow 2.8” spacing, are designed to allow minimal hip shifting, which reduces stress on the lower back. Also, you will remain in your target heart rate zone with “Zone Training Workouts”, which automatically adjust the resistance level as you pedal and pull, giving you one less thing to think about. Cross-Train Reverse and Cross-Train Aerobic Workouts mix things up so you’ll stay motivated. In fact, you have up to 30 programs to choose from including a FitTest Protocol. The 95Xe is self-powered; that means, it can go anywhere in your gym or home. The ergonomically correct moving arm handles ensure the total body workout you seek, and the integrated LED Touch Screen entertainment system is unmatched. Powered by an Intel® microprocessor, the system gives you a bright, clear picture, and all the data feedback you need. In addition, you can choose from up to 13 different languages to work in and up to 180 different radio channels to listen to. In reverse mode, the 95Xe even allows you to target your calves, further emphasizing its total body nature.
- Electrical Requirements
- Input voltage: 6V Battery
- Self Generated
- Dimensions: 85" x 26.5" x 64"
- Weight: 286lbs
- Drive System: Rear Drive, Belt/Alternator System
- Stride Length: 20" Fixed Length
- User Capacity: 400 lbs
- Resistance Levels: 26
- Pedal Speed Range: 1.5 mph - 14.3 mph
- Heart Rate: Lifepulse™ Digital Contact Heart Rate | Polar® Compatible
- Pedals: Independent Suspended Pedal Mechanism
- Programs: 30 Workouts
- TV: Integrated 12" LED Touch Screen TV (NTSC/PAL)
- Heart Rate: Contact Heart Rate | Polar® Compatible
- Pedals: Independent Floating Pedal Mechanism
- Programs: 7 Workouts
- Additional Features: 75-ohm antenna, RJ45 Network Connection
- Display Readouts: Distance, Mode (Aerobics or Reverse), Calories, Calories per Hour, Watts, METS, Elapsed Time, Time in Zone, Level, Speed, Target Heart Rate, TV controls
- Total Body Experts Warranty - One full year warranty on labor and parts. Certain commercial units may be eligible for upgraded extended warranty for units going in to a pure residential setting, please ask for details.
- Lifetime on the Frame
- Extended Warranties available!
No Sales Tax*, Free Shipping, Buy With Confidence! Call 866-203-5770 Now!Basic – additional 6 month parts & labor - $149 Professional – additional 1 year parts & labor - $299 Professional Plus – additional 18 month parts & labor - $399 Professional Elite – additional 2 year parts & labor - $499 Premium – additional 3 year parts & labor - $699 Lifetime VIP - Lifetime Coverage on parts and labor - $1299