DetailsEssentially Life Fitness, Activate Series is everything people need for a great workout. This highly durable, reliability- tested cardio equipment makes the most of any space and helps exercisers do the same.
The Activate Series Treadmill delivers the leading features that have made Life Fitness treadmills the top choice of commercial facilities around the globe and is proudly made in the USA.
Key FeaturesFlexdeck® Shock Absorption System: Our patented system reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than exercising on non-cushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury and keeping runners feeling great on or off the treadmill.
State-of-the-Art Motor: Powerful 3 HP AC motor with Magna Drive™ motor controller (6-horsepower peak) ensures a smooth workout while being remarkably energy efficient
Fully Welded Frame: Proven Life Fitness components are solidly welded by expert treadmill craftsmen, ensuring a durable machine that is reliable over time.
Heart Rate Monitoring: Lifepulse™ digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the Ergo™ bar to provide accurate heart rate monitoring and Polar® telemetry provides hands-free heart rate monitoring when used with an optional chest strap
Intuitive Console: Clear, simple controls offer exercisers clear direction for quick start or pre-programmed workouts, and the workout summary provides valuable feedback
- Polar Telemetry Heart Rate Monitoring (optional chest strap required)
- Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing)
- Ergo Bar
- Side Handrails: 18" (46 cm)
- FlexDeck® Shock Absorption System with 8 Lifespring™ shock absorbers
- Belt and Deck: DX3™ Belt and Deck System
- Motor System: 3.0 HP (6.0 HP peak) AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller
- Integrated Reading Rack/ Integrated iPod®/Accessory Tray
- Fully-Welded Steel Frame, Front Roller Lift Wheels and Rear Levelers
- TV Viewing: Optional 17" Diagonal TV (wide screen format) on TV Stand
- Proactive Belt Wear Notification
- Networking Capability: CSAFE-Ready, FitLinxx™ Certified
- Maximum User Weight: 400lbs
- Speed Range: 0.5-12 mph (0.8-19.3 kph)
- Elevation: 0%–15%
- Running Surface: 20" x 60" (51 cm x 152 cm)
- Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.)
- Dimensions and Unit Weight: 81"L x 32"W x 57"H; 325lbs.; step up height: 8"
Please note that this is a commercial grade and not a residential piece of equipment. Product does in fact need a 20 amp dedicated line.
- Additional Information
Name Life Fitness Activate Series Commercial Treadmill Demo Unit condition Used Brand lifefitness
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Happy with my product!
I purchased a treadmill earlier this year. It arrived in excellent condition and still performs great!
- Lubbock, TX.
- Change of Heart
I originally left an unfavorable review for TBE after having several issues with slow shipping, not so great paint condition and having difficulties receiving missing parts for my treadmill. Immediately after that original post, the CEO of TBE contacted me and was extremely helpful in resolving the issues and making things right. I now feel that if there were any other issues I would be taken care of and I feel this company will do their best to make things right for any dissatisfied customer. Ultimately, I hope that my experience was not the norm for TBE, as most reviews posted here appear to reflect good service and products. I now feel I could confidently recommend TBE to other customers.
- Belen, NM.
- This is a good company to do business with.
The product is worth it! The Life Fitness treadmill is commercial grade so it can take a beating!! It has internet capabilities, pre-programmed work-outs, and I just connect my cable and watch movies or hook up my iTV and use airplay to watch shows i've downloaded to my ipad. Oh, and did I mention how quiet this treadmill is??? I love it!!!
- Modesto, CA.