Introducing a design that boasts a wide-open running platform and eliminates the motor hood and arms that feel confining and constricting to experienced runners.
- SpeedRing & Heart Rate Compatible: The SpeedRing™ is conveniently worn on your finger and adjusts speed in one-tenth of a MPH increments using Bluetooth 4.0, the newest, advanced wireless communications technology. Effortlessly adjust the speed up to 15 MPH. Because the Speed Ring adjusts speed in one-tenth MPH increments, it's the perfect training tool for gradually increasing the intensity of your run.
- Wireless Chest Strap Included: Maximize your training with the included wireless chest strap. Your heart rate reading is continuously displayed on the touch screen during your entire run. Perfect for heart rate training or a quick progress check up, this innovative system will help you train at your best.
- Cadence Training and Stride Rate Sensor: Set your target cadence on the console display and the Boston Marathon Treadmill's Cadence Coach emits an audible tone, like a metronome, to keep you on track. Use it throughout the run or for a short interval. The Stride Rate Sensor detects and counts each step and displays it on the touch screen as a steps-per-minute readout.
- Running Efficiency Gauge: A built-in sensor reads the consistency of your steps and stride throughout every run. The data is displayed on the console in a Running Efficiency Gauge, similar to the RPM gauge in a car.
- Powerful Drive System: The Boston Marathon Treadmill is built with a powerful 4.25 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor to deliver incredible performance to every run. Built to last, this treadmill boasts a heavy-duty 400 lb. weight capacity and precision machined and balanced, non-flex rollers that will prolong the life of the drive system. And, with an extra-long 20" x 62" non-stretch, 2-ply, commercial treadbelt, there's plenty of room to find the right stride length.
- Top Speed of 15 MPH: With a top speed of 15 MPH, even the fastest runners can train on the Boston Marathon Treadmill. Speeds up to a 4-minute mile are slightly faster than the pace expected from this year's Boston Marathon leaders. This treadmill offers the first ever 15 MPH speed range on a home treadmill that runs on a standard 15 amp home electrical circuit.
- Decline and Incline Training: Training for the Boston Marathon demands both incline and decline running techniques. With an incline up to 20% and a revolutionary decline down to -6%, the Boston Marathon Treadmill delivers variety and realistic training to your program. Integrated with HD Video of the Boston Marathon and workouts Powered by Google Maps™, the marathon and other trails around the world are simulated on the treadmill, every incline and decline.
- ZipSpeed™ and ZipIncline™: With the swipe of a finger, adjust your speed and incline/decline right on the touch screen. Ideal for interval training and Fartleks, the ZipSpeed™ and ZipIncline™ bars make big speed/incline changes from 1 to 15 MPH and -6% decline to 20% incline without breaking your stride.
- Runners Select™ Impact Control: Exclusive to the Pro-Form® Boston Marathon Treadmill, Runner's Select™ Impact Control offers runners complete cushioning control. Select on and the full-length suspension reduces impact on your joints. Choose off for a road-like simulation. This impact system caters to the feel and needs of every performance runner. Personalize your training for the best results.
- Powered by Google Maps™: Created as a smart treadmill, the Boston Marathon Treadmill is built with iFit Live™ Technology. Using the browser right on the console, runners can draw a map anywhere in the world and then experience the route right on the treadmill. These workouts, Powered by Google Maps™, automatically simulate every hill in any route around the world with inclines up to 20% and declines down to -6%. Track your real-time progress on the touch screen with Google Maps™ Street View or a dynamic runner marker that moves from start to finish along each mapped route.
- Competition: Compete against the iFit Live™ community with iFit Live™ Competitions. Sign up online at iFit.com or on your console to get started. Complete the race on your schedule and watch as your dynamic runner moves from start to finish on the touch screen. The leader's time and average time are also displayed.
- Personal Profile at iFit.com: Keep track of your progress with your personal profile at iFit.com. Workout results are automatically uploaded in real time. Nutrition and other activity tracking options are also available for a complete training program. Plus, you can share your progress with your friends on Facebook®!
- Browser Powered by Android™: Now, you can get online while you work out! The beautiful, responsive, full-color touch screen, features a browser Powered by Android™. Connect to your home's wireless network to check the news, read email, watch sports highlights, get on Facebook® and more! Plus, navigate through workout stats and options with the swipe of a finger and track your speed, time, distance, incline, decline, calories burned and pulse. And, with iFit Live™ Technology, you can watch your workout progress through Google Maps™ Street View!
The Boston Marathon Treadmill is protected with a Lifetime Frame and Motor Warranty, 6-Year Parts and Electronics Warranty and a 3-Year Labor Warranty.