Total Body Experts is proud to bring you the ellipticals from Freemotion including the FreeMotion® 545 elliptical. Through Total Body Experts Exclusive Testing process we found that the FreeMotion® 545 elliptical is going to be the best elliptical on the market for it's class. You will not find a better unit under $1000 anywhere in the country with all the features and options this unit has available. The best feature Total Body Experts found on this unit would be it capability to incline up to 20°, the total-body toning ramp adjusts your incline to activate different muscle groups and burn 5 times the fat. You will be also able to move to your favorite music with the built-in Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 sound system. Workouts powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels, and automatic resistance control make the 545 the ultimate workout experience!
- Resistance Type :Digital resistance allows you to adjust your workout resistance for increased calorie burn and higher intensity.
- Front Drive Action: Heart Rate Monitor:Dual-Grip Heart Rate Monitor with Polar® Chest Strap Wireless design, constant reading displayed on console; also features convenient grip sensors in handlebars for intermittent readings.
- Flywheel Weight:28 lbs. How smoothly an elliptical machine runs is dependent on the weight of the flywheel; heavier flywheels will produce smoother results, however bearings may wear more quickly.
- Resistance Readout:Yes. Shows current resistance level.
- Incline Readout:Yes. Shows current incline setting.
- Time Readout:Yes. Shows how much time is left for your workout.
- Calories Burned Readout:Yes. Shows the number of calories that you have used during your workout.
- Heart Rate Readout:Yes. This provides a convenient way to keep track of heart rate throughout workout.
- Distance Readout:Yes. Helps you monitor the progress of your workout and meet your fitness goals.
- Speed Readout:Yes
- MP3 Compatible: Features a built-in port for an iPod® or MP3 player, as well as built-in speakers.
- Workouts Powered by Google Maps™ : Choose a pre-drawn workout or draw a map anywhere in the world; watch your progress on a Google Maps™ satellite, map or street view Train with Jillian Michaels: A new workout is automatically downloaded every day; each workout in your personalized 8-week program is progressive from start to finish and automatically controls your resistance to maximize your results. Get training from a real personal trainer in the comfort of your living room; a certified personal trainer creates a unique, personalized program and loads the workouts right onto your equipment through iFit® technology. iFit® Ready machines require an iFit® membership, sold separately
Lifetime Frame Warranty and a 1-Year Parts & Labor Warranty.